• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Police Brutality.

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 13,446
controversial_jack said:
Darran said:
Not when they’re a pathetic twat no.

If you saw the full video, not this shortened one, you would see the guy backing off and not threatening the cop or anyone. That, to anyone has has a bit of common sense is assault

More of this we need. :lol:

controversial_jack said:
Darran said:
I agree it’s beautiful.

Another cop for the sack. Guy was backing off when the cop followed him and swept his feet. Could have hit his head on the floor. one punch kills etc. Police force doesn't need thugs like this.

Clown

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/swpolice/status/1292427698216873984?s=21

Good to see them publicly backing the officer. Job well done to the fella.

Risc said:
Darran said:
https://twitter.com/swpolice/status/1292427698216873984?s=21

100% Risc. It's gonna get to the point where no one will want to go into the force if they are not backed. They have to increase sentences on any assaults on police or emergency services instead of short sentences when they are out in months.

CurtessECarr said:
Risc said:

100% Risc. It's gonna get to the point where no one will want to go into the force if they are not backed. They have to increase sentences on any assaults on police or emergency services instead of short sentences when they are out in months.

The treatment police have had over the last few months over here has been disgraceful. Mainly by snowflakes who get too much say on social media etc these days.

CurtessECarr said:
Risc said:

Yes, but let courts decide, not cops giving out their form of punishment.That's not their jobs. He was hardly in danger, the guy was walking away and he didn't shout a warning before using the taser.He broke every rule in the book.Get rid of rogue cops if we want to get them respected again

controversial_jack said:
CurtessECarr said:
Yes, but let courts decide, not cops giving out their form of punishment.That's not their jobs. He was hardly in danger, the guy was walking away and he didn't shout a warning before using the taser.He broke every rule in the book.Get rid of rogue cops if we want to get them respected again

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:geek: I
controversial_jack said:
CurtessECarr said:

Was hardly Judge Dredd or Robocop. Seems fair use to me

controversial_jack said:
Darran said:
I agree it’s beautiful.

Another cop for the sack. Guy was backing off when the cop followed him and swept his feet. Could have hit his head on the floor. one punch kills etc. Police force doesn't need thugs like this.

You fcking lunatic 😂

controversial_jack said:
CurtessECarr said:

Going back to previous discussions, what is your experience of situations like this as a police officer, or indeed in any other capacity ? What training do you have to have an opinion of what is the use of minimum force in a situation where numerous people are threatening and being aggressive in a volatile incident. How do you know the previous examples of these people’s criminality or what the situation was about ?
Walk a mile mate, then have an opinion,

Belfy said:
controversial_jack said:

Going back to previous discussions, what is your experience of situations like this as a police officer, or indeed in any other capacity ? What training do you have to have an opinion of what is the use of minimum force in a situation where numerous people are threatening and being aggressive in a volatile incident. How do you know the previous examples of these people’s criminality or what the situation was about ?
Walk a mile mate, then have an opinion,
I have loads of training and experience actually, but that's not for here.

Risc said:
CurtessECarr said:

The treatment police have had over the last few months over here has been disgraceful. Mainly by snowflakes who get too much say on social media etc these days.

It’s beyond belief when I watch videos of these illegal gigs in London & the taunting of the police who basically retreat not to upset people I wonder where this country is going.

Personally I’d water canon the lot of them & ask questions later.

Too many fuking snowflakes in this country.

PencoedJack said:
Risc said:

It’s beyond belief when I watch videos of these illegal gigs in London & the taunting of the police who basically retreat not to upset people I wonder where this country is going.

Couldn’t agree more Penc.

PencoedJack said:
Risc said:

And when you have actual MP's undermining our system, it's not going to end well! https://twitter.com/BanTheBBC/status/1292528878737596417

Personally I think she's a shi* stirrer that need to be chucked out of office pronto, current climate and she make's a video like this.. Joke

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back