• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Police Brutality.

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 13,446
jack123 said:
PencoedJack said:
It’s beyond belief when I watch videos of these illegal gigs in London & the taunting of the police who basically retreat not to upset people I wonder where this country is going.

Personally I’d water canon the lot of them & ask questions later.

Too many fuking snowflakes in this country.

And when you have actual MP's undermining our system, it's not going to end well! https://twitter.com/BanTheBBC/status/1292528878737596417

Personally I think she's a shi* stirrer that need to be chucked out of office pronto, current climate and she make's a video like this.. Joke

The 1st part of the video is missing he made reference to something wrong with the registration so it would make no difference what colour the gobby woman was.

controversial_jack said:
Belfy said:
Going back to previous discussions, what is your experience of situations like this as a police officer, or indeed in any other capacity ? What training do you have to have an opinion of what is the use of minimum force in a situation where numerous people are threatening and being aggressive in a volatile incident. How do you know the previous examples odf these people’s criminality or what the situation was about ?
Walk a mile mate, then have an opinion,
I have loads of training and experience actually, but that's not for here.

Let's here it, you can easily leave out details, unlike me, I've been more than clear who I am, where I am and how I can be contacted. Let's hear your experiences, how you dealt with similar situations, what strategy you applied when faced with similar situations.

PencoedJack said:
jack123 said:
And when you have actual MP's undermining our system, it's not going to end well! https://twitter.com/BanTheBBC/status/1292528878737596417

Personally I think she's a shi* stirrer that need to be chucked out of office pronto, current climate and she make's a video like this.. Joke

The 1st part of the video is missing he made reference to something wrong with the registration so it would make no difference what colour the gobby woman was.

Yes I read that earlier, but couldn't find the video, for a member of Parliament to act like this, undermining the police is disgraceful.. If she doesn't like it here, well she can fck off somewhere else and spew her bile!

You really cocked quote up flash, I ended up typing under your name.

That could be problematic.

Belfy said:
controversial_jack said:
I have loads of training and experience actually, but that's not for here.

Let's here it, you can easily leave out details, unlike me, I've been more than clear who I am, where I am and how I can be contacted. Let's hear your experiences, how you dealt with similar situations, what strategy you applied when faced with similar situations.

I don't really want to hear your bragging and boasting.That cop broke every rule in the book. He threw that guy to the floor when he was already backing off and was not a threat, and in fact wasn't even able to protect himself. The guy could easily have hit his head and died.The cop tased that woman without giving a warning. He was so quick with it, that he had decided to use it before she even approached him.He didn't de escalate the situation at all.

He will probably get some internal ticking off for it, but I hope he get's more than that.A complaint to the IPCC, or a legal action at the very least.

controversial_jack said:
Belfy said:

I don't really want to hear your bragging and boasting.That cop broke every rule in the book. He threw that guy to the floor when he was already backing off and was not a threat, and in fact wasn't even able to protect himself. The guy could easily have hit his head and died.The cop tased that woman without giving a warning. He was so quick with it, that he had decided to use it before she even approached him.He didn't de escalate the situation at all.

He will probably get some internal ticking off for it, but I hope he get's more than that.A complaint to the IPCC, or a legal action at the very least.

Attachments

• 5E9CEF91-4E55-40ED-B6D6-FE7F35069E8B.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3,268
controversial_jack said:
Belfy said:

Awwwwww bless him.

PencoedJack said:
jack123 said:

The fella who was actually driving the car was a white fella aswell I believe.

She should resign pronto, if not Starmer should sack her. Enticing hate.

controversial_jack said:
Darran said:
I agree it’s beautiful.

Another cop for the sack. Guy was backing off when the cop followed him and swept his feet. Could have hit his head on the floor. one punch kills etc. Police force doesn't need thugs like this.

Don't be daft. If he'd have cracked his head open it would have been an accident. People need to give the police space to do their work and if they're caught playing up they have to raise their hands and say "fair cop guv", not act up and then complain if they get a slap.

controversial_jack said:
Belfy said:

I think you've got confused again, the whole scenario was perfectly executed, the training methods exact and the officer will have no problems whatsoever.

Nobody is bragging, I'm asking you to qualify your experience to have this opinion. I think what is really going on here is you've got reason to dislike the police, that's more the issue. They clearly have got in the way in the past for whatever reason.

Nuff said, your a Walter, I understand now.

Belfy said:
controversial_jack said:

I think you've got confused again, the whole scenario was perfectly executed, the training methods exact and the officer will have no problems whatsoever.

Nobody is bragging, I'm asking you to qualify your experience to have this opinion. I think what is really going on here is you've got reason to dislike the police, that's more the issue. They clearly have got in the way in the past for whatever reason.

Nuff said, your a Walter, I understand now.

A warning when he's getting attacked ffs.

Probably the type to complain when armed officers shoot someone dead; 'why didn't they shoot him in the leg?' etc.

controversial_jack said:
Belfy said:

To be honest, I hope the police officer gets a gong/medal or some kind of mention in dispatches for showing good skills and bravery in the course of us duties. Broke every rule on the book, you are joking?

Looks like he’s single crewed and be sent to a disturbance, the video I have seen starts with a female on the ground, the cop is standing over her, the guy who is topless is nearby and the cop is shouting back off. The guy pulls back, but he is still facing the cop. With regards to the leg sweep, the police officer keeps hold of the guys arm to prevent him going down head first, if he’s restraining the gu to be able to arrest and detain him for matters prior to the filming starting, then that’s perfectly in order, he has powers under common law and statue legislation. Give the woman a warning or de-escalate, that’s radio rental. He’s dealing with a suspect on the ground and she’s approaching him to have a go, she could have been armed, how is he to know she isn’t? He’s got 2 suspects plus others hovering around and is defending himself, the taser is in my view totally proportionate and also in the eyes of most posters on social media.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back