• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Police investigating after well-known local DJ films himself urinating on elderly man in pub

The problem for the police and courts are you have to show beyond reasonable doubt that they knew what they were doing and that it was wrong. Easy to say for example that i was so drunk i had no idea what i was doing (however the fact he was filming it and posted it on the web undermines that claim obviously)

Pacemaker said:
The problem for the police and courts are you have to show beyond reasonable doubt that they knew what they were doing and that it was wrong. Easy to say for example that i was so drunk i had no idea what i was doing (however the fact he was filming it and posted it on the web undermines that claim obviously)
Or more likely "I was off my tits on cocaine my lard, have mercy on me" ...

Pacemaker said:

I don't think it undermines his claim at all, using a phone, people are jumping in cars and still managing to drive many miles, before getting caught! So i do not think that pressing a few buttons, would prove that you were not drunk.

It makes no difference anyway, I mean his defence is that he was drunk, and that's it really, I suppose it's no different to somebody saying 'Sorry I was in a bad mood, I should not have done that', it's just a plea for mitigating circumstances, why I have acted out of character, and please take mercy on me, his guilt is undeniable, he has already filmed it. And also admitted it.

I reckon he’ll be having his own golden shower at some point in the next fourteen weeks.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back