• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pop Master

• Thread starter K23
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 762

K23

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Anyone still listening to it? There was a guy on earlier this week who, when asked if he wanted to give a shout out to anyone, said "No, I don't want to say hello to anyone, nobody likes me" !!!!!

Oh, and it had to happen sooner or later but a first for me, 3 in 10 was actually someone I'd never heard of at all! I wasn't even sure what KB had even said. I thought he'd said Clean Bandit but thought that sounded too silly a name so I Googled it and apparently he did! :lol: :lol: :lol:

karnataka said:
Anyone still listening to it? There was a guy on earlier this week who, when asked if he wanted to give a shout out to anyone, said "No, I don't want to say hello to anyone, nobody likes me" !!!!!

Wasn’t on The Wirral was he?

Darran said:
karnataka said:

:lol:

Darran said:
karnataka said:

You just can't let go can you Dar? 😉

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back