• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Popular foods that you don't like

BrynCartwright said:
I really like broccoli, but I cannot abide white broccoli..aka...cauliflower. Makes me vom. WTF is going on there?

Also...beetroot...I mean what sort of food stains wazz purple..?..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beeturia

My mother seems to have gone on some sort of beetroot binge recently. My father said she ate one like an apple last week!

Neath_Jack said:
BanosSwan said:
Hang on, are we on to something here?

Between you and Clasey can we infer that the left don't like root veg?

And to answer the op, olives.

Yes, when they brainwash us at lefty school, that is one of the side effects.

Along with growing a massive penis.

Please elaborate on the massive penis.

BanosSwan said:
BrynCartwright said:
I really like broccoli, but I cannot abide white broccoli..aka...cauliflower. Makes me vom. WTF is going on there?

My mother seems to have gone on some sort of beetroot binge recently. My father said she ate one like an apple last week!

Sounds like you’ve got a little brother or sister on the way.

Tripe and anchovies .

The one and onetime I tried anchovies was in a restaurant when I ordered a pizza with anchovies on cos I thought anchovies was a vegetable.

Kin ell!

Everything about tripe is vile. When I was a youngster my father used to make tripe dinners and used to get shirty if it wasn’t eaten. No sweat, we had our gran living with us at the time and she had dementia, so when dad left the room my sister and I used to put our tripe on her plate.

airedale said:
BanosSwan said:

Sounds like you’ve got a little brother or sister on the way.

Hope not, she's 59!

airedale said:
Tripe and anchovies .

The one and onetime I tried anchovies was in a restaurant when I ordered a pizza with anchovies on cos I thought anchovies was a vegetable.

Kin ell!

Everything about tripe is vile. When I was a youngster my father used to make trip dinners and used to get shirty if it wasn’t eaten. No sweat, we had our gran living with us at the time and she had dementia, so when dad left the room my sister and I used to put our tripe on her plate.

It's only the last few years, but I now love anchovies.

BanosSwan said:
airedale said:
Tripe and anchovies .

Kin ell!

Everything about tripe is vile. When I was a youngster my father used to make trip dinners and used to get shirty if it wasn’t eaten. No sweat, we had our gran living with us at the time and she had dementia, so when dad left the room my sister and I used to put our tripe on her plate.

It's only the last few years, but I now love anchovies.

Morrison's deli counter to anchovies marinaded in a vinaigrette oil, they are incredible.

BrynCartwright said:

Beetroot and corned beef brown bread sarnies, Bryn! Mega.

WxmJax said:
Not for me. I cook sausage and mash with onions in a red wine gravy/jus for the family and then I'll have something like faggots, peas and potatoes with gravy, which they all hate.
And before you say it they're nothing like each other. One is gorgeous, the other is sausage and gravy.

If I understand you correctly then you like faggots with mash and gravy, you like sausages but you don't like sausages with mash and gravy.
The only real difference between a faggot and sausage is that one is largely made from nipples and eyeballs and the other from testicles and arseholes.

BrynCartwright said:

Cauliflower cheese is food of the gods.

I'm not a massive fan of spicy food. Never been sure why a meal that some people treat as an ordeal to be endured is a good thing.

Chinese over Indian every time.

Cooperman said:
BrynCartwright said:

Beetroot and corned beef brown bread sarnies, Bryn! Mega.

They sound like a massive eruption of puke covering my upper face, and down my front and beyond my knees.....soz... :D

I've never enjoyed any Chinese food whatsoever. I've never chosen to go to a Chinese restaurant but I've been in situations when I'm with a group of people on business and been outvoted.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back