• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Popular foods that you don't like

Mustard. Had a fear of it since I was small when I dipped my finger into a pot thinking it was lemon curd and was very very sick afterwards. Even the smell turns me. The Mrs loves it and I have to leave the room if she is eatimg it. Up there in terms of smell as dogshit.

Ebo said:
Mustard. Had a fear of it since I was small when I dipped my finger into a pot thinking it was lemon curd and was very very sick afterwards. Even the smell turns me. The Mrs loves it and I have to leave the room if she is eatimg it. Up there in terms of smell as dogshit.

I had a similar experience with my lad who was two or three at the time. He saw me spreading Marmite onto toast and asked if he could have some chocolate spread. After three rounds of "no it's not chocolate" and then increasing levels of crying I handed the jar and a spoon to him. If only I had a camera on me; the clip would have gone viral.

Cooperman said:
WxmJax said:
Not for me. I cook sausage and mash with onions in a red wine gravy/jus for the family and then I'll have something like faggots, peas and potatoes with gravy, which they all hate.
And before you say it they're nothing like each other. One is gorgeous, the other is sausage and gravy.

If I understand you correctly then you like faggots with mash and gravy, you like sausages but you don't like sausages with mash and gravy.
The only real difference between a faggot and sausage is that one is largely made from nipples and eyeballs and the other from testicles and arseholes.

No, not mash, potatoes, cut in half, boiled. Mashed potatoes with faggots is just odd.

Don't forget the peas, got to be marrowfat, and gravy, not too much. Don't want to spoil it now do we.

WxmJax said:
Cooperman said:
If I understand you correctly then you like faggots with mash and gravy, you like sausages but you don't like sausages with mash and gravy.
The only real difference between a faggot and sausage is that one is largely made from nipples and eyeballs and the other from testicles and arseholes.

No, not mash, potatoes, cut in half, boiled. Mashed potatoes with faggots is just odd.

Don't forget the peas, got to be marrowfat, and gravy, not too much. Don't want to spoil it now do we.

Faggots, mush peas, boiled spuds and a splash of gravy is almost at perfection level.

I know. I always remember some food programme on the telly showing an award winning faggot butcher from Neath. He said he doesn't eat them himself because he knows what goes in to them. :lol:

WxmJax said:
Cooperman said:

There’s a lovely pub in Brighton called the Shakespeare’s Head. You can choose from several different types of Sausage, Mash and gravy. Good choice of ales too. Worth a visit next time the Swans play Brighton. It’s not too far from the train station either.

Caution reading the menu as you will feel very very hungry all of a sudden!

https://www.shakespeareshead.pub/food

Ebo said:
WxmJax said:

There’s a lovely pub in Brighton called the Shakespeare’s Head. You can choose from several different types of Sausage, Mash and gravy. Good choice of ales too. Worth a visit next time the Swans play Brighton. It’s not too far from the train station either.

Caution reading the menu as you will feel very very hungry all of a sudden!

https://www.shakespeareshead.pub/
Didn’t know it was called Shakespeares Head, to me and everyone who’d talk about it it was called the less glamourous Sausage Pub. I used to go there in the 1980s.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back