• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Prince Andrew

Sirjohnalot said:
For all its faults and there are a lot, we are very lucky to live in Britain. It’s on the whole,a very kind and nice place. I’m home for the weekend in Neath and was in the park yesterday, this chap fell off his mobile scooter, onto the floor. Immediately, at least, 7-8 people all ran over to make sure he was ok. We picked him up, put him back in his scooter. Chap from a shop came out with a cup of tea. I took my dad for breakfast on Thursday, think it was something like £7 for a really nice breakfast. The waitress went to get the bill for another customer and the owner, very quietly said to her ‘only charge him £3, he’s not much money’

Manchester is very much like Wales, get on the tram and get everyone talks to you, go to a local parkrun and see loads of kids volunteering, our nhs is still wonderful, I live in between the lakes and the peaks, just come back from the Gower, Scotland is stunning.

Hopefully Johnson is about to fall, there’s no doubt the level of racism has become more public since Brexit but overall most people are nice. I’ve seen the way my dad, who struggles to walk was looked after in the liberty and when I took him to see Wales. We still live in a nice, decent country.

Re Andrew. The SAS are very discrete

I don't doubt anything you say, I'm Welsh myself after all as is my family! I'm not knocking the majority of British people, and many of its institutions, which the Tories are hell bent on destroying - the NHS, the BBC....but it's yet another flaw in the country, the First Past the Post election system, which allows a minority of voters vote into power an arseh*le like Johnson and his menagerie of corrupt and incompetent sycophants. They are RUINING the country, for Gods sake.

Sirjohnalot said:
For all its faults and there are a lot, we are very lucky to live in Britain. It’s on the whole,a very kind and nice place. I’m home for the weekend in Neath and was in the park yesterday, this chap fell off his mobile scooter, onto the floor. Immediately, at least, 7-8 people all ran over to make sure he was ok. We picked him up, put him back in his scooter. Chap from a shop came out with a cup of tea. I took my dad for breakfast on Thursday, think it was something like £7 for a really nice breakfast. The waitress went to get the bill for another customer and the owner, very quietly said to her ‘only charge him £3, he’s not much money’

Manchester is very much like Wales, get on the tram and get everyone talks to you, go to a local parkrun and see loads of kids volunteering, our nhs is still wonderful, I live in between the lakes and the peaks, just come back from the Gower, Scotland is stunning.

Hopefully Johnson is about to fall, there’s no doubt the level of racism has become more public since Brexit but overall most people are nice. I’ve seen the way my dad, who struggles to walk was looked after in the liberty and when I took him to see Wales. We still live in a nice, decent country.

Re Andrew. The SAS are very discrete

Great post that Johnny.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back