• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Private Number Plates

WxmJax said:
Darran said:
WEl5H BW was in front of me earlier.

Interesting that the police never stop anyone that alters the position of the numbers and letters as it's supposed to be illegal ? Too much money making involved in it I guess.

If this was on a motorbike they'd be pulled over for it.

Fines are occasionally handed out and registration numbers can be (and are) withdrawn from those who don’t display the number correctly.

Darran said:
lol

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/mum-fined-offensive-number-plate-24762261

The sister of a former Welsh international footballer from Swansea used to drive around Treboeth in a pink XR3i convertible back in the day with a plate A 5LAG.
How much would that be worth now 🤔

exiledclaseboy said:
WxmJax said:
Interesting that the police never stop anyone that alters the position of the numbers and letters as it's supposed to be illegal ? Too much money making involved in it I guess.

If this was on a motorbike they'd be pulled over for it.

Fines are occasionally handed out and registration numbers can be (and are) withdrawn from those who don’t display the number correctly.

I bought my daughter one for her 18th birthday which is nearly 11 years ago now and she's never been pulled over for it but she does have a 2nd pair of plates with the correct spacing that she has to put on her car when it goes for an MOT otherwise it would fail.

About 18yrs ago I missed out on buying ‘ANG1E’ off a guy that I was organising a raffle for my local rugby team with. He’d sold it two weeks earlier for £5000. I would have bought it (my wife’s name is Angie). It was previously owned by Angie Bowie and the last time I saw it for sale it was priced up at £250,000!!! B45T4RD!!!!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back