• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Private Number Plates

Jackfath said:
swan65split said:
Cant remember a bat. had the cane a few times, deservedly looking back.

You deserved to be physically assaulted as a school child by a person in a position of authority?

Different era, over 50 yrs ago, at my age, looking back, life could have gone another way, its not done me tto badly, after reading the other week a woman was beside herself as her child was beating her, and she cant cope or do anything, yep its a weird world.

I got caned loads of times. I knew the rules, I knew the penalty for breaking the rules. No complaints.

Wait. One complaint. One Wednesday morning every boy in my woodwork class got hit with a cricket bat just because one lad was chewing. That was sadistic. It really bloody hurt too. The teacher involved was about 5' 2". I've been wary of shortarses ever since.

Interesting points.

I wonder how those who were abused (those who were assaulted in school by "teachers") would feel if the youngsters in their families were exposed to this sort of discipline in schools today?

Jackfath said:
Interesting points.

I wonder how those who were abused (those who were assaulted in school by "teachers") would feel if the youngsters in their families were exposed to this sort of discipline in schools today?

In my day, if I had some sort of punishment, detention, lines , or cane at school and my parents found out I am sure there'd be interrogation and possible more restrictions at home!

Assaulted! ffs.

Jackfath said:
Interesting points.

Incredible to think that people accept adults beating children, irrespective of the child's assumed misbehaviour.

Being taught as a child that if you can't get your own way in life, then violence is the answer to control someone.

And people wonder why there are so many assaults, murders etc.

swan65split said:
Jackfath said:
Interesting points.

In my day, if I had some sort of punishment, detention, lines , or cane at school and my parents found out I am sure there'd be interrogation and possible more restrictions at home!

Assaulted! ffs.

Are you saying that being caned is not assault?

Jackfath said:
swan65split said:

Assaulted! ffs.

Are you saying that being caned is not assault?

I have no idea what vision you have of being caned, but I dont see what cane I was subjected to being classed as assault, anyway , that was banned nearly 40 years ago.

What I see today of old people being injured and robbed in the street and in their own homes is one thing I class as assault.

Now back to my Car , if I can find it.

Darran said:
swan65split said:
If itss the teacher I am thinking of, he was a great fella, if you crossed the line, or was a "tw£t" then it was a different case, cant blame him for that, ......I witnessed one incident that fair doos I would have done the same in his position.

You can’t blame him for hitting children with a cricket bat?
Oh ok then. 👀

Apparently his grandson is playing for Wales tomorrow.

I’ve never understood why people consider adults requiring teenage boys to bend over in front of them to hit them on the arse with a bit of wood or a shoe to be anything other than what it obviously is, child abuse. In many cases I’ve no doubt that it’s sexual abuse because some of the scummy teachers when I was a kid definitely got a perverse kick out of it.

Stop defending it and be glad it’s been illegal for a long time.

exiledclaseboy said:
I’ve never understood why people consider adults requiring teenage boys to bend over in front of them to hit them on the arse with a bit of wood or a shoe to be anything other than what it obviously is, child abuse. In many cases I’ve no doubt that it’s sexual abuse because some of the scummy teachers when I was a kid definitely got a perverse kick out of it.

Stop defending it and be glad it’s been illegal for a long time.

Well said.

Darran said:
WEl5H BW was in front of me earlier.

Interesting that the police never stop anyone that alters the position of the numbers and letters as it's supposed to be illegal ? Too much money making involved in it I guess.

If this was on a motorbike they'd be pulled over for it.

WxmJax said:
Darran said:
WEl5H BW was in front of me earlier.

Interesting that the police never stop anyone that alters the position of the numbers and letters as it's supposed to be illegal ? Too much money making involved in it I guess.

If this was on a motorbike they'd be pulled over for it.

I agree, I think that every time I see one.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back