• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Quiz - Swansea City's International Footballers

magicdaps

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
With it being the international break, I thought I'd share a quiz I've made of Swansea City's international footballers.

Far from an easy one, but shows how well represented we've been on the international stage - particularly in recent years with international players playing for us on every continent.

These are players to have played at least one competitive game for the Swans, and to have played international football at any stage of their career - it includes a couple of non-official international teams such as Catalonia and the Basque Country. There's the hint of the amount of caps, and when those caps were one for each answer.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/test/2ad8b91f0e99

There may some Welsh internationals of the 1910's and 20's missed out at the moment, as it's difficult to research but if there any missed out then feel free to point them out and I'll add them to it.)

Jordi Amat played for Indonesia well I never knew that. Interesting quiz

I think you’ve missed someone who scored quite an important goal for Portugal in 2016…

twoeyedjack said:
Jordi Amat played for Indonesia well I never knew that. Interesting quiz

Yeah, that surprised me too, as did Steven Caulker playing for both England and Sierra Leone!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back