• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Racist Pub

Itchysphincter said:
Never felt so hopeless. 13 years in the making, pandering to racists, xenophobes and bigots in the pursuit of power and wealth at the expense of a nation. Plenty still have sh!t in their eyes and ears.

We seem to have a government that are quite literally destroying this country socially and economically for personal gain.

People will look back on this period in the future with genuine amazement.

Londonlisa2001 said:
We seem to have a government that are quite literally destroying this country socially and economically for personal gain.

But you can’t underestimate how many cheerleaders they have. The U.K. is further down the shitter than it’s ever been.

exiledclaseboy said:
But you can’t underestimate how many cheerleaders they have. The U.K. is further down the shitter than it’s ever been.

It is genuinely unbelievable.

Brexit has caused a chasm the likes of which will not be seen again for generations.

We are destroying ourselves both economically and, in my opinion, morally, because people just cannot admit they were bloody wrong.

Londonlisa2001 said:

We should look at it as a period of deep shame. Still plenty of cheerleaders about though.

History is not going to look to kindly at the early 21st century.

Londonlisa2001 said:
It is genuinely unbelievable.

Brexit has caused a chasm the likes of which will not be seen again for generations.

We are destroying ourselves both economically and, in my opinion, morally, because people just cannot admit they were bloody wrong.

Brexit was the modern Pandora's Jar.

It is tragic what has been thrown away and difficult to see how it can be repaired.

They are utter scum, the frightening thing for me is the amount of support out there for them that i've seen on twatter, people saying they want to go there for a drink purely because of the views of the couple.

Oh and on here for some once a racist...........

Londonlisa2001 said:
It genuinely makes you absolutely despair at the state of this country at the moment.

And the state of political parties that think pandering to the completely stupid is a winning strategy.

Quite. And Labour seem to think that winning over the bigots is the way forward. I’m not in the slightest bit interested in the Labour factions, but it would be nice to have a mainstream party that doesn’t discipline MPs for supporting strikers, or doesn’t promise to ‘stop the boats’ harder than the Tories.

Wouldn’t it be nice if someone was spreading messages of hope for a better future instead of the crap we have to put up with? (And don’t even start me on Brexit).

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/apr/16/essex-pub-that-displayed-golly-dolls-seized-by-police-is-vandalised

Oh dear.

exiledclaseboy said:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/apr/16/essex-pub-that-displayed-golly-dolls-seized-by-police-is-vandalised

Oh dear.

lol

It seems Braverman’s scolding of the police hasnt happened, we’re being gaslighted. There was an article in the news several months ago to the effect the government were going to try and make the forthcoming elections all about “woke” stuff as they didn’t have any successful platforms to run a campaign on.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/apr/10/essex-police-deny-braverman-rebuked-them-over-pub-seizure-of-golliwog-dolls

MajorR said:
It seems Braverman’s scolding of the police hasnt happened, we’re being gaslighted. There was an article in the news several months ago to the effect the government were going to try and make the forthcoming elections all about “woke” stuff as they didn’t have any successful platforms to run a campaign on.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/apr/10/essex-police-deny-braverman-rebuked-them-over-pub-seizure-of-golliwog-dolls

I tell you how this bunch of charlatans are going to win the next election - closer ties with Europe that’s how. Whilst Starmer is left holding his dick trying to appease the red wall that they won’t reverse Brexit the Tories will be presenting themselves as the pro-Europe option, and it will work. With the bigots also on side, young people excluded from voting due to to not having registered properly and a few tax cuts thrown in late next year they’ll get in again.

It’s truly hopeless, the pander to the lowest common denominator, the poorly educated and the bigots, and they suck it up time after time. That’s why we’re the worst performing nation in the G8 behind sanctions hit Russia.

Racist pub shut down as suppliers refuse to supply racist pub.

Looks like J123 will have to find a new watering hole.

Itchysphincter said:
Racist pub shut down as suppliers refuse to supply racist pub.

Looks like J123 will have to find a new watering hole.

Their publicity stunt has all gone badly wrong for them hasn’t it? Good.

jack123 said:
After re-reading the article, I'd like to withdraw my comments from last night, for some reason, I didn't read the way the landlord was displaying them, so what was said after that part, made no sense.

Comedy gold this mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back