• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Relegation from the championship

PencoedJack

First Team Player
Reaction score
Tight down the bottom especially with Luton winning tonight

Who is going down?

Hope Stoke are amongst the 3

Oh so do I. Their 0-5 v Leeds was absolutely glorious. Sadly I think there are cheap points available to them in their final few games, but hope springs eternal.

I prefer to see the weakest teams stay up this season. It would provide us with a greater advantage for next season should we find ourselves in a relegation battle.

For example, I would think that should Stoke stay up this season, they would unlikely find themselves in such disarray next season. Clubs such as Barnsley and Wigan will likely be struggling next season as well, therefore I hope they survive this season.

not a good place to be, down there. The worse for any football fan

Hope it’s Stoke, about as popular as Jeremy Corbyn in a kibbutz

Wigan with their 12 pt deduction and the possible same for Sheffield Wednesday probably means one of Luton and Barnsley will go with the two deducted points.

Hull 7 nil down to Wigan after 45 mins.

Doomed

3 draws since middle of Jan there only points ( 1 of which was against us when we couldn’t see out a game)

7 (seven) first half goals for Wigan.

It will be good if they can stay up in spite of the 12 points deduction.

J_B said:
7 (seven) first half goals for Wigan.

It will be good if they can stay up in spite of the 12 points deduction.

Aye, nice easy trip for me and the eldest 👍

And there he is on cue, do you want me to report you for harassing me you fvcking tramp?

And can you stop sending me messages please? I'm not your friend and never will be.

Are Wednesday in trouble too?

I'd love it if Stoke/Huddersfield/Middlesbrough go down but realistically, it's the bottom 3 now & replace one with Wigan.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back