• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Relegation looming this season

blackflyingswan

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Relegation looming this season unless action is taken quickly. No money from the Americans
No money for players.?
Lack of a game plan.
Lacking of ideas from the coaches.
Soon the fans are going to talk with their feet. :( :oops: :? :eek:

I still say Martin has as good a squad at his disposal than Cooper had, it's the system that's broken, a system he refuse to change, the clock must be ticking now surely...

Not sure but the majority of our crowd are season ticket holders so no revenue lost apart from catering and atmosphere.

I don't think relegation will be looming, but unless we either recruit at least one more wingback who can play on the right or ditch the obsession with 5-3-2 without having the players to play it then a long tough season as lower to mid table mediocrity awaits us.

Relegation talk after 2 games, fuck me there are a few drama queen's out there.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Give it 5 minutes, we're closer to the end of last season than we are to being relegated

blackflyingswan said:
Relegation looming this season unless action is taken quickly. No money from the Americans
No money for players.?

We have spent £3m so far this pre season with more to come, millions more. That currently puts us at about 7th or 8th biggest transfer spenders.

Once the window is done, I would imagine we would be about 4th. We can’t keep saying the owners aren’t spending money because they are, every season.

DuffleCoat said:
We have spent £3m so far this pre season with more to come, millions more. That currently puts us at about 7th or 8th biggest transfer spenders.

Once the window is done, I would imagine we would be about 4th. We can’t keep saying the owners aren’t spending money because they are, every season.

I think we are 11th highest spend at the moment behind(The Key fee hasn't been taken into account but even at 500k as rumoured then this would then put us up into joint 10th).
Birmingham
Bristol City
Coventry
Ipswich
Leeds
Leicester
Middlesbrough
Millwall
Southampton
Sunderland

I think the 4th current highest is in and around 7M and will certainly go higher than that.

DuffleCoat said:

You’re replying to a post from 2022 mind 🤣

Allergic2Hoof said:
Spend isn't everything. Would hope people have learned that by now.

We spent F all with Martinez won the L1 title and was competitive in our first season in the Championship, we spent F all with Rodgers and got promoted then spent 10M or less in our first season in the Prem.

Swansea93 said:
We spent F all with Martinez won the L1 title and was competitive in our first season in the Championship, we spent F all with Rodgers and got promoted then spent 10M or less in our first season in the Prem.

Aye. Then started chucking silly money around the last couple of prem seasons in desperation

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back