• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Relegation

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 956

eteb

Michu
Reaction score
Bit of fun, but who are your picks for the drop based off what we've seen so far?

Early days but so far Preston look like they are in freefall, they have lost 2 games scoring 0 goals and conceding 7 while also going through 2 managers in that time. Obviously its not unrecoverable yet but a glance at their forum says that their recruitment has been shocking and the decision making by those in charge would make our board look like Steven Jobs.

Cardiff also seem to have recruited very poorly, going for high potential but also extremely injury prone players and only two games in that seems to have backfired badly. The fans hate their manager and much of their squad in equal measure and I can't remember the last time I saw them this much not looking forward to the derby.

I also fancy Plymouth for the drop, Rooney's ability to turn potential playoff chasing sides into relegation fodder has so far been indisputable and I feel like he will continue to show off that special managerial talent of his.

Plymouth will struggle and Sheff Weds to do well and be pushing for play offs.

Preston feel like the obvious choice but it's so early. The could change manager, be 'fine' for the rest of the season and likely stay up. Same with Cardiff. They're shit but they've an alright squad, definitely not a bottom three one. Bulut seems a bit of a bust, mind.

Plymouth will also bin off Rooney if they're miles away.

Millwall, Derby, and another for me. Maybe Pompey.

Look at Sheffield Wednesday last season, nailed on to go down for the first two thirds of the season but they climbed out of it.
I'd rather not tempt fate by making predictions!

It’ll be a relief if we are not in the mix. Could easily be.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back