• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Results tonight

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,195

eteb

Michu
Reaction score
Decent set for us

Scum dropping where they belong also

They were on borrowed time being 7th, fckn dog shyte they are.

sainthelens said:
They were on borrowed time being 7th, fckn dog shyte they are.

And yet they still beat us comfortably (long overdue i know) . Makes you realise how really really bad we have been this season , and after watching the game last night things don't look as if they are improving any time soon.

I was at the CCS tonight… Birmingham were excellent, fair play… Bacuna and Dembele will cause a lot of teams trouble, they just lacked a quality striker.

Cardiff were dog shyte.

I’m still convinced we’ll finish above them again.
Not really a marker for a decent season, considering they are perennial strugglers, but at least it’ll put the gobshites down a peg or two.

cmajack said:
And yet they still beat us comfortably (long overdue i know) . Makes you realise how really really bad we have been this season , and after watching the game last night things don't look as if they are improving any time soon.

They couldn't have played us at a worse time. No matter how average we are, it'll still be enough to put the vermin away. Let's see how that head slapping tw@t Ramsey copes with a bit of stick.

Show's exactly where we are at this moment.
We are hoping for the teams below us to drop points rather than the one's above to.
I'd like to think we can finish above the head slappers.
However what I witnessed recently fills me with no optimism.

I don't normally want Wayne Rooney teams to do well, but on this occasion I'll make an exception.
Boro managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Will there be a reaction on Saturday?

Longlostjack said:
I just sneaked a look at their forum. They seem to be imploding. 😂😂😂
Fck, back in September after they beat us, they were going to make the play offs and were going down according to them. They really do have a superiority complex, and are a delusional bunch.

They've lost more games than us and we had our worst start to a season in 15 years or so...

Fcking weird bunch.

Starting to realise now that the Turk isn't the messiah as once believed. Bet Abbondanoto is creaming over his chopra and colwill posters now

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back