• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Richard Burton

Eddie fisher phoned his wife, Taylor, Burton answered , what are you doing there asked fisher
What do you think, I'm fu**ing your wife replied Burton

He took his father to see Cleopatra at a cinema in port Talbot
20 mins into the movie there was a scene with people drinking wine
At that point his father got up and went to the nearest pub

Brilliant, I bet not many footballers wonder the same as too their wage.

I broke down once in England, on the phone to the AA, she asked me "where are you from?" i said "Wales PT", she replied " Anthony Hopkins and Burton, I love your voice and accent"..........probably my first ever case of phone sex!

My wife’s mother went to youth club with him we’ve got an ol Taibach youth club magazine and they’re both mentioned in it.

His narration of Jeff Wayne's War of the World's is just epic, and his story of Mr. Jenkins senior suddenly turning up at home half cut after one of his extended piss up disappearances, along with a mangy old greyhound on a bit of string, exclaiming their money worries were over, still amuses.

The stories about his drinking are legendary, especially when filming the 1974 film The Klansman with Lee Marvin. He admitted at the time he was drinking 2 to 3 bottles of vodka a day, much hidden in a thermos flask on set.

He was so p1ssed on set, that most of his scenes are either sitting or lying down. When they were doing his death scene, the director said his make-up was outstanding - The make-up artist replied that he'd done fvck all to him. 😂

Darran said:
I love this. ❤️

https://twitter.com/mikewarburton/status/1376449996606873600?s=21

His interview with Michael Parkinson is worth a watch, it's on YouTube.

He was just brilliant in Where Eagles Dare. What an actor and a voice 🎬

I worked with somebody once, who was in their company at a rugby club do. This guy was sec of the club, maybe Glyncorrwg. He said Liz was beautiful from the neck up, but that he'd never heard language as foul from any woman, or man in the club before! They were quite a couple, that's for sure.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back