• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rico Henry

Swanseaman said:
I don't think it was an obvious one. It was a 50/50 between red and yellow.

Bill the bee said:
And what about your managers antics,your bench contributed to that sending off that was given by the 4 th official by their over the top reactions.”just glad our player wasn’t seriously injured””these tackles aren't allowed anymore”When the player was never touched.How would you have felt if the same happened to you when there was still 25 minutes to play with a player short?

At the time yellow maximum on seeing replays fair tackle I repeat this was given by the 4th official who was nearest to the tackle

TenbySwan said:
Absolute joke.

Red all say long.

Have you seen the tackle back again?Why is that a red when there is no contact with the player?

Bill the bee said:
TenbySwan said:
Absolute joke.

Red all say long.

Have you seen the tackle back again?Why is that a red when there is no contact with the player?

Just had a discussion with Darran on twitter regarding it. The game has gone soft, I completely get that and I would be aggrieved if I was you guys, but the rule is black and white:

<<Using excessive force is when a player exceeds the necessary use of force and endangers the safety of an opponent and must be sent off>>

He absolutely flew in with no control and endangered Roberts with the follow through.

How did he fall over if there no contact? It could have resulted in a bad injury, yellow for sure.

Bill the bee said:

Bill the bee said:
TenbySwan said:
Absolute joke.

Red all say long.

Yes i have,Yes there was. RED ALL DAY LONG 👍

TenbySwan said:
Bill the bee said:

Yes i have,Yes there was. RED ALL DAY LONG 👍

Ok I’ll leave it there may the best team win tomorrow

We would never have got that decision overturned if it had been a Swansea player, lucky your from London.

may the best team win tomorrow 'thumbup'

Bill the bee said:
Ok I’ll leave it there may the best team win tomorrow

You can come to the view it wasn't a red card but saying he didn't touch him is the most embarrassing comment I've seen since Frank's interview.

Red all day in todays game.......and worrying signs for us tomorrow. keep you heads boys , and smoke the Bees out!

Bill the bee said:
Itchysphincter said:
I didn’t think it was a red either but after their manager’s antics I would have been happy to have seen it upheld.

And what about your managers antics,your bench contributed to that sending off that was given by the 4 th official by their over the top reactions.”just glad our player wasn’t seriously injured””these tackles aren't allowed anymore”When the player was never touched.How would you have felt if the same happened to you when there was still 25 minutes to play with a player short?

Never touched? You need an eye test - vile challenge which could have ended Roberts' career. Took Roberts before ball, simple as that

1964 said:
Bill the bee said:

Never touched? You need an eye test - vile challenge which could have ended Roberts' career. Took Roberts before ball, simple as that

Dont get involved 1964, hes deluded, either that or hes got cataracts.

It stinks, went in at speed, feet off the ground, a leg breaker , reckless

Now we have a player against us who will feel he caused the first leg defeat and will be determined to make amends

Bill the bee said:
Itchysphincter said:
I didn’t think it was a red either but after their manager’s antics I would have been happy to have seen it upheld.

[/quo

He was hardly 'never touched'. it was reckless, but as others have said, not a sending off. However, i'm starting to think that maybe the rescinding of the card is the beginning of us getting turned right over tomorrow. And i don't mean by your team.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back