• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rico Henry

1964 said:
Bill the bee said:
And what about your managers antics,your bench contributed to that sending off that was given by the 4 th official by their over the top reactions.”just glad our player wasn’t seriously injured””these tackles aren't allowed anymore”When the player was never touched.How would you have felt if the same happened to you when there was still 25 minutes to play with a player short?

Never touched? You need an eye test - vile challenge which could have ended Roberts' career. Took Roberts before ball, simple as that

So, if this chump is saying there was no contact, does he mean Roberts dived?? Well, Connor Roberts deserves some sort of award for the most impressive and convincing dive ever, so convincing you could be forgiven for believing he'd been scythed down and upended by a player travelling at speed, out of control with his leading foot off the floor and his studs showing. That is some impressive talent indeed! Makes the usual suspects look like rank amateurs.

Best_loser said:
It stinks, went in at speed, feet off the ground, a leg breaker , reckless

Now we have a player against us who will feel he caused the first leg defeat and will be determined to make amends

I hope he and others heed their erratic managers call, get fired up and collect a few yellows and reds😁

I hope the ref is not biased and all of this red card being rescinded does not affect the game.

Swanseaman said:
I hope the ref is not biased and all of this red card being rescinded does not affect the game.
Live in hope mate, we're going to get ripped off big time tomorrow. :(

He got the ball, after Roberts touched it in to his path. If Roberts hadn't touched it he'd have been nowhere near it.

Garyjack said:
Swanseaman said:
Live in hope mate, we're going to get ripped off big time tomorrow. :(

I hope not, but deep down I think your right, theres something "iffy" about this.

It's all about opinions. In the ref's opinion it's a red. In the opinion of the board of appeal it's not a red. In my opinion it could have gone either way. The two managers have different opinions. It's been decided now so let's look forward to tonight.

CurtessECarr said:
It's all about opinions. In the ref's opinion it's a red. In the opinion of the board of appeal it's not a red. In my opinion it could have gone either way. The two managers have different opinions. It's been decided now so let's look forward to tonight.

I think most jacks knew deep down that the red card would be rescinded curt but what do you expect when a few opposition fans come on here to put in their pennysworth.

I suspect there havent been any jacks going any of the scumdiff or brentford forums to vent their speens about the red card being rescinded.

Like you posted, like yourself, most jacks just want to focus on tonight.

Absolute joke of a decision... This game is slowly falling apart. Anyway, it takes away any excuses those cůnts might of had tonight.

Can I appeal Gorka's tackle on Savage? At least Gorka came away with the ball (the football as Lily don't have any).
Henry - red card. Would we have had the overturned had t been the other way? I don't think so.

Bill the bee said:
TenbySwan said:
Yes i have,Yes there was. RED ALL DAY LONG 👍

Ok I’ll leave it there may the best team win tomorrow

Here’s one for you, did the best team win the first leg ?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back