• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

RIP Twitter

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 3,406
JustJack said:
They are getting hammered by Twitch, where streamers can charge fees to watch their stuff, but that's mostly around gaming, I can't imagine someone paying a celebrity for their tweets, considering someone is just going to copy and paste them for free, regardless.

They can't charge fees to watch anything, or at least i've never seen that and i'm on twitch most days. You can subscribe but you don't have to. The most i've seen a streamer do is close their chat to everyone but their subs.
A big part of twitch are basically cam girls who sit in their rooms in nothing short of underwear, body painting is even allowed on there now..as long as they cover their nipples for some odd reason.
Those girls make a fortune on Onlyfans this will just make them even richer.

YouTube streamers are able to do 'sub only' streams, but it never works because people either don't care, just restream it and/or share the link to everyone just to say fuck you to the streamer.

Monty said:
JustJack said:
They are getting hammered by Twitch, where streamers can charge fees to watch their stuff, but that's mostly around gaming, I can't imagine someone paying a celebrity for their tweets, considering someone is just going to copy and paste them for free, regardless.

They can't charge fees to watch anything, or at least i've never seen that and i'm on twitch most days. You can subscribe but you don't have to. The most i've seen a streamer do is close their chat to everyone but their subs.
A big part of twitch are basically cam girls who sit in their rooms in nothing short of underwear, body painting is even allowed on there now..as long as they cover their nipples for some odd reason.

YouTube streamers are able to do 'sub only' streams, but it never works because people either don't care, just restream it and/or share the link to everyone just to say f**k you to the streamer.

"A big part of twitch are basically cam girls who sit in their rooms in nothing short of underwear, body painting is even allowed on there now..as long as they cover their nipples for some odd reason.
Those girls make a fortune on Onlyfans this will just make them even richer".

Who are these ladies you talk about in underwear and gaffer tape covering thier nipples?...

Asking for a very good friend of course

Swanjaxs said:
Monty said:

YouTube streamers are able to do 'sub only' streams, but it never works because people either don't care, just restream it and/or share the link to everyone just to say f**k you to the streamer.

"A big part of twitch are basically cam girls who sit in their rooms in nothing short of underwear, body painting is even allowed on there now..as long as they cover their nipples for some odd reason.
Those girls make a fortune on Onlyfans this will just make them even richer".

Who are these ladies you talk about in underwear and gaffer tape covering thier nipples?...

Asking for a very good friend of course
https://www.twitch.tv/directory/all/tags/d11b9289-806a-403b-945a-afb47ad2eea5
https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Just%20Chatting

embedding dont work :?

just search body painting and look in 'just chatting' they're everywhere

Monty said:
embedding dont work :?

just search body painting and look in 'just chatting' they're everywhere

Last time I did that my laptop got confiscated 😥

edit, my friend 🙈

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics