• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

RIVALS ON THE PITCH UNITED AGAINST RACISM

Pontyboi

North Banker
Reaction score
A MESSAGE TO ALL SWANSEA CITY AND CARDIFF CITY FANS -Hi there, this is a post on an anti racism campaign Swansea and Cardiff fans are doing in the run up to the derby game on 20th March. The message simply is RIVALS ON THE PITCH UNITED AGAINST RACISM. Please see the link below https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZUSZ8qjf5TxKzdo5FsHanCbrurn3TUTkFW0s-2Rzw7FAn5Q/viewform?fbclid=IwAR2P8-H9rXhc7Kz2d3IkRW6j01HKVahJFDJ7tHkR83_ST3AtFO6dyUVGkwI With the appalling racist abuse that Yan Dhanda had following the game against Man City, it re-empahsises the importance of taking the knee in the fight to end racism. Could you please spare a few seconds to make a video of you taking the knee and send it to rosey@repeatfanzine.co.uk . The campaign against racism is so so important. If you could spare a few seconds to do the video and show your support to Yan Dhanda and also in the campaign against racism that would be brilliant. We may be Jacks, We may be Bluebirds but we are United and brothers and sisters in our fight against racism . Thanks for your time #RIVALS ON THE PITCH UNITED AGAINST RACISM#SWANSEA#CARDIFF#

Spot on.
No place for racism in sport or life for that matter

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
They will all kneel on here :lol:

BOOM HE'S IN DA ROOM 😎

3198.jpg

Thanks you made me smile..

My post was slightly tongue in cheek, the op has different usernames by the look of things.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
BOOM HE'S IN DA ROOM 😎

3198.jpg

My post was slightly tongue in cheek, the op has different usernames by the look of things.

Not really a comedy issue but crack on.

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:

Not really a comedy issue but crack on.

ha ha you missed what I was laughing at, I could be a spoilsport and explain, but I am not going too.

Well, usually you are on both knees for Dr_P. :shock: :lol:

AN UPDATE Just a quick message to say that the RIVALS ON THE PITCH UNITED AGAINST RACISM campaign organised jointly by Swansea City and Cardiff City supporters has had been unbelievable and phenomenal in the last 24 hours with THOUSANDS supporting our campaign! Support has come from Swansea and Cardiff fans and also all around the country!!! The unity both set of fans have shown has been very powerful. The fact that 2 sets of fans who are fierce rivals on the pitch can unite on an important issue like this sets a great example to other rival clubs around the country and around the world. Yes Swansea and Cardiff are rivals but we are brothers and sisters together in our fight again racism. Thank you all for your phenomenal support so far and please for those that haven’t yet, please fill in the details below to show our unity by sending a video with a short message or picture to show your support. Thank you and take care all https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZUSZ8qjf5TxKzdo5FsHanCbrurn3TUTkFW0s-2Rzw7FAn5Q/viewform?fbclid=IwAR2P8-H9rXhc7Kz2d3IkRW6j01HKVahJFDJ7tHkR83_ST3AtFO6dyUVGkwI #RIVALS ON THE PITCH UNITED AGAINST RACISM#SWANSEA#CARDIFF#

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back