• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rodon

PencoedJack

First Team Player
Reaction score
I presume he is off? Anyone have any knowledge of where?

Transfer window is open today

If we get to the PL, which is looking more likely now, then he won't need to go anywhere ... we get £170M don't we :lol:

I also presume that he will be sold but I don't hear much transfer gossip surrounding him.

Would not be surprised with Sheffield United making a move and that would be a good move for Rodon imo :idea:

Sheff Utd, Man U and Leicester have all been mentioned...

... I got to be honest he looks an upgrade on Maguire at the moment.

If we can get a good price for Joe I think we should take it.
I hope I wrong but the lad seems injury prone and could be an expensive keep.
Do we have an option on extending Guehi's loan or was that just a rumour. Wasn't a fan but he's been very good since the lockdown.
I'd rather stick with MVdH, Ben (&Guehi if available) with Cooper, Lewis, Evans, a.n.other and / or loans filing the gaps.

Badlands said:
Do we have an option on extending Guehi's loan or was that just a rumour. Wasn't a fan but he's been very good since the lockdown.
I'd rather stick with MVdH, Ben (&Guehi if available) with Cooper, Lewis, Evans, a.n.other and / or loans filing the gaps.

What is a good price? What is the going rate for a home grown youngster, under contract, international regular?

Badlands said:

I like Ben, cracking defender but looks like a Welsh League defender on the ball.

Cooperman said:
Badlands said:

What is a good price? What is the going rate for a home grown youngster, under contract, international regular?

Depends if he's fit tp play or not? Hence the comment about him being injury prone.
He's missed 31 games over two seasons ... roughly the same as Jef.
Transfermarkt rate him at £1.8 million.
So a good price would be around 8-10 £million.

Leicester.

Man Utd also interested and Giggs is involved but he wants to play.

Badlands said:

Thought there was an agreement already in place for Guehi's loan to be extended until the end of next season.

Jacket said:
Badlands said:

Thought there was an agreement already in place for Guehi's loan to be extended until the end of next season.

We have Guehi for next season also

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back