• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rugby World Cup 2023

exiledclaseboy said:
I’m watching. The first game of the tournament I’ve watched. I can’t promise I’ll see it through because rugby usually bores me senseless. But the wife is out and the alternative is Burnley v Man Utd so y’know.

Georgia Portugal this afternoon was brilliant. Would have converted anyone who’s been put off by endless shots of drunks in daffodils and cowboy hats at the Millennium. Hats off to the French camera crew. The rugby was very good too.

exiledclaseboy said:
I’m watching. The first game of the tournament I’ve watched. I can’t promise I’ll see it through because rugby usually bores me senseless. But the wife is out and the alternative is Burnley v Man Utd so y’know.

I went the other way. How's the rugby? The football was a poor choice, although Fernandes did just score a cracking goal.

JackSomething said:
I went the other way. How's the rugby? The football was a poor choice, although Fernandes did just score a cracking goal.

Apparently it’s an excellent game. I’ve no point of reference so I don’t really know.

Does the format of the tournament mean the next time these two could play each other would be the final? I'm tempted to put a few quid on if so, because who has looked as good as either of them so far? France?

Let's face it, Wales would get steamrollered by either of these two..

NZ
Ireland
South Africa
France

If one of these doesn't win the tournament, it'll be one of the greatest shocks in sporting history

Skippyjack said:
Let's face it, Wales would get steamrollered by either of these two..

NZ
Ireland
South Africa
France

If one of these doesn't win the tournament, it'll be one of the greatest shocks in sporting history

Don't forget Australia mind, they'll pump us by at least 15pts tomorrow night, dark horses perhaps 😉

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back