• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rugby World Cup 2023

Japanese doing well. Can they keep it up?

Edit. A lot of Engl@nd mistakes

ENGvJPN is quite awful. What the hell has happened to them both?

A half decent team would've put England away.. Japan were truly awful an all, and England struggled

Wales:

15. Liam Williams, 14. Louis Rees-Zammit, 13. George North, 12. Nick Tompkins, 11. Josh Adams, 10. Dan Biggar, 9. Gareth Davies, 1. Gareth Thomas, 2. Ryan Elias, 3. Tomas Francis, 4. Will Rowlands, 5. Adam Beard, 6. Aaron Wainwright, 7. Jac Morgan (capt), 8. Taulupe Faletau.

Replacements: 16. Elliot Dee, 17. Corey Domachowski, 18. Henry Thomas, 19. Dafydd Jenkins, 20. Taine Basham, 21. Tomos Williams, 22. Gareth Anscombe, 23. Rio Dyer.

Australia:

15. Andrew Kellaway, 14. Mark Nawaqanitawase, 13. Jordan Petaia, 12. Samu Kerevi, 11. Marika Koroibete, 10. Ben Donaldson, 9. Tate McDermott, 1. Angus Bell, 2, David Porecki (capt), 3. James Slipper, 4. Nick Frost, 5. Richie Arnold, 6. Rob Leota, 7. Tom Hooper, 8. Rob Valetini.

Replacements: 16. Matt Faessler, 17. Blake Schoupp, 18. Pone Fa'amausili, 19. Matt Philip, 20. Fraser McReight, 21. Nic White, 22. Carter Gordon, 23. Suliasi Vunivalu.

So it's coming home then! England's to lose now :lol:

All jokes aside bring on Ireland v The Boks.
Should be absolute box office 👊💥

I’m watching. The first game of the tournament I’ve watched. I can’t promise I’ll see it through because rugby usually bores me senseless. But the wife is out and the alternative is Burnley v Man Utd so y’know.

exiledclaseboy said:
I’m watching. The first game of the tournament I’ve watched. I can’t promise I’ll see it through because rugby usually bores me senseless. But the wife is out and the alternative is Burnley v Man Utd so y’know.

Always Strictly on BBC mind ... :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Always Strictly on BBC mind ... :lol:

Did you miss the bit where I said the wife is out :D I don’t mind a bit of Strictly as it goes but there’s three months of it so plenty to go round.

exiledclaseboy said:
Did you miss the bit where I said the wife is out :D I don’t mind a bit of Strictly as it goes but there’s three months of it so plenty to go round.

Totally agree! You should see the pins on Jason Cundys missus too 😍 (sorry Lisa) x

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back