• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rugby World Cup 2023

Erupt mind :shock:

Wales rugby fans take over Bristol airport and erupt into Welsh hymns

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/wales-rugby-fans-take-over-27678776#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

JustJack said:
Oh god just realised that ITV have exclusive rights to the tournament.

What's the chances that Alex Scott will be on this as well ?

Libertarian said:
Had enough of Pougatch already

O'Driscoll gets on my tits, great rugby player and one that had a great career, but after his petulant behaviour on his last Lions tour did it for me, like a spoilt school girl, much like those with the opinion of do you know who I am pathetic.

Niigata Jack said:
O'Driscoll gets on my tits, great rugby player and one that had a great career, but after his petulant behaviour on his last Lions tour did it for me, like a spoilt school girl, much like those with the opinion of do you know who I am pathetic.

Yeah you’d have shown who’s boss with all your rugger talent.

Darran said:
Yeah you’d have shown who’s boss with all your rugger talent.

Did you actually read the post or just took the opportunity to take the piss "again".

Neath_Jack said:
Fair play :lol:

Never seen the AB's play so poor as they did in this game, they were dominated in every facet of the game, massively disappointing, first time that they have ever lost a Pool game, not gonna be their last either going on tonight's performance.

Darran said:
I do apologise I thought you were back to taking the piss out of me “again”.

I am, so no need to apologise, but it was out of context to my post, cause I was in no way questioning O'Driscoll's outstanding talents as a Rugby player, just his ability to act like a mouthy spoilt kid, I'm surprised that you haven't met him, seeing as you have so much in common.

Deep joy egg chasing..... max is probably rubbing one out at all this egg on the box

jack123 said:
Hmm, absolutely zero interest in this, I would most prob enjoy a conkers competition better,

It’s a brilliant tournament when you get into it. Better than the football World Cup in my opinion, although the one that was just held in Qatar was superb.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back