• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rugby World Cup 2023

Swanjaxs said:
Wind St already filling up nicely with bronzed up 50 something women in Welsh shirts, could get messy by 10pm...

Thought you'd have yer head on yer laptop buddy :lol:

sainthelens said:
Why are they absolutely mullering the national anthems?
Reminds me of Leslie Nielsen in the Naked Gun.

Talk about mullering a National anthem, who remembers this...

https://cdn.jwplayer.com/previews/QCIu0TfF

Swanjaxs said:
Talk about mullering a National anthem, who remembers this...

https://cdn.jwplayer.com/previews/QCIu0TfF

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMFG

SA defence not giving Scotland any time on the ball. Some would say they are offside…..

Edit. Finally given offside. Lol

Health and safety madness is ruining the game of rugby, might as well be touch rugby now...

The ref has finally got his scrum penalties correct. SA are living borderline offside most of the first half.

Excellent first half for Scotland - but definitely should have scored a try on that breakaway!!

Plus SA should be down to 14 men.

Springboks have looked the best side I've seen so far this tournament. Will take some shifting.

TheLoneRanger said:
The ref has finally got his scrum penalties correct. SA are living borderline offside most of the first half.

Excellent first half for Scotland - but definitely should have scored a try on that breakaway!!

Plus SA should be down to 14 men.

In the last two days we’ve had 3 tackles which were virtually identical.
One wasn’t penalised. One was a yellow card. And one was a red card.
Hmmm

Swanjaxs said:
Every scrum has gone to ground!

Worried about this one. If our game management is right, we’ll win. If we allow them to start strongly, we’re in trouble

Edit: meant to reply to your other post. Ah well

I was going to sticky this thread for you rugby lovers but there doesn’t seem to be an option.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back