• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rugby World Cup 2023

Longlostjack said:
Proper final now anyway.

There’ll be two rugby teams competing for it.

Not a rugby team and an anti rugby team.

You can't criticise England for playing to their strengths and their game plan. It very nearly came off, had it not been for SA's superiority in the scrum in the second half.
SA had to work for it, though. It was a hard, dour match but no less enthralling for all that. I was on the edge of my seat for the last 15 minutes, the tension was almost unbearable.
This has been a fabulous World Cup, I only hope the final can do it justice.

Pegojack said:
You can't criticise England for playing to their strengths and their game plan. It very nearly came off, had it not been for SA's superiority in the scrum in the second half.
SA had to work for it, though. It was a hard, dour match but no less enthralling for all that. I was on the edge of my seat for the last 15 minutes, the tension was almost unbearable.
This has been a fabulous World Cup, I only hope the final can do it justice.

Agreed. After that brilliant France v South Africa match, England would have been crazy to go out and play an expansive game (which isn't their style anyway). The fact they kicked for almost 1000 metres meant it was an awful watch, but who cares if it means you win and go on to the final? It very nearly worked for them.

Funny as fck that the English media whinging bout the penalty against em that won the game.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back