• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rugby World Cup 2023

TheLoneRanger said:
Finally the whole world knows that Owen Farrell is a Cvnt!! :lol:

Hope the Argies bring their A game to tonight's game, I'll give it till around half-time and if its going the way I think it probably will I'll bail out and watch somin else.

Niigata Jack said:
Hope the Argies bring their A game to tonight's game, I'll give it till around half-time and if its going the way I think it probably will I'll bail out and watch somin else.

Should be an open and entertaining game, two sides wanting to go out with a bang, or England strangling the life out of the game just to get a W...

Swanjaxs said:
Should be an open and entertaining game, two sides wanting to go out with a bang, or England strangling the life out of the game just to get a W...

England putting snow on the ball again, 1st penalty of many.

Can't stand seeing Farrells face for much longer ffs, guys a prick!

Not a bad game, Argies were unlucky a few knock-on's in wrong areas cost them, couple of penalties that could have gone their way on another day etc!

Darran said:
Tonight’s TMO used to play for Baglan RFC juniors.

His old man Nigel was a decent Ref, cvnt booked me for speeding just after the old Vale of Neath pub on Fabian Way. :lol:

Watched Ospreys V Zebre good game to, but a tough watch being a fan of the Ospreys even though they eventually won.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back