• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rule of six and table service back then...

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Tough new Covid restrictions for pubs, restaurants and parties in Wales

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/covid-boxing-day-restrictions-rules-22543210#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

Hopefully it won’t last long, last time I thought 3 weeks it turned into a year of restrictions

What’s the rule on cinemas? No limits on overall attendance or a limit of 30 per event?

Everything will miraculously be back open for the 6 nations then back in lock down down a week later. Old dripford loves the WRU.

Hunnymonster said:
Everything will miraculously be back open for the 6 nations then back in lock down down a week later. Old dripford loves the WRU.

Your replacement of Drakeford with 'dripford' is so very amusing.. I've been laughing solidly for the last ten minutes. It's a level of wit up there with Oscar Wilde or Armando Ianucci. You must be brilliant at parties.

BrynCartwright said:
Hunnymonster said:

Your replacement of Drakeford with 'dripford' is so very amusing.. I've been laughing solidly for the last ten minutes. It's a level of wit up there with Oscar Wilde or Armando Ianucci. You must be brilliant at parties.

I hear Oscar Wilde’s estate have applied for a copyright on the word, so enamoured are they with its originality and downright hilariousness.

"Dripford" is far more encompassed by the educated and gentry than "Dripshit"

BrynCartwright said:
Hunnymonster said:

Are you triggered sweetie? Nice to know your offended on behalf of the old fella 😂

Hunnymonster said:
BrynCartwright said:

Are you triggered sweetie? Nice to know your offended on behalf of the old fella 😂

No really.... You should be on the telly or something with stuff like that... Hilarious. 'Dripford'!!! Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho. The Goons are looking down on us with envy.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back