• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Russel Martin’s after game speech

Risc said:
I agree. The stuff with the bus driver and grimesy quality but the other stuff should be kept in house.

Why? It's 2023.

The more approachable the better don't you agree? ...

We help pay thier mortgages so why not.

Risc said:
I agree. The stuff with the bus driver and grimesy quality but the other stuff should be kept in house.

Russ thinks this is cool, along with the selfies. It may be buying him fans, it’s not buying him results.

Swanjaxs said:
Why? It's 2023.

It doesn’t deliver results.

Cooperman said:
Russ thinks this is cool, along with the selfies. It may be buying him fans, it’s not buying him results.

What’s this thing with the selfies? Not old school enough for you? Too much hair, not enough weight? Get Warnock in

Cooperman said:
It doesn’t deliver results.

Absolutely, but I think it's marvellous we get to see carcrash footage on our mobile devices, what's not to like 😀

Risc said:
What’s this thing with the selfies? Not old school enough for you? Too much hair, not enough weight? Get Warnock in

None of that. Simply a case of under performing, not playing to the strengths of the team, not adjusting styles when the data was staring him in the face, and general car crash television. This is a results driven business, not reality television.

Swanjaxs said:
Absolutely, but I think it's marvellous we get to see carcrash footage on our mobile devices, what's not to like 😀

As Pego said, we’ve got David Brent on centre stage.

It's all delusional b*llocks in it, with sound bite heaven, the group, the spirit, the togetherness, the disappointment, the cat, the dog, the pets, the abomination.. I'd be thinking wtf is he rambling on about, but they're footballers they're all a bit dull

Swanjaxs said:
Why? It's 2023.

The celebrations etc I love, just doesn’t seem right to me there’s people recording in the changing room. That Kompany telling all his team he can turn etc I found weird too.

Making sure it’s recorded for the consumption of his fan club .
Dangerous and sickening really.
He is not disappointed not to win .
Imagine if we HAD to win a game

We’re 10th, his best ever finish if we hold it. He’s happy, his fans are happy, stop being unreasonable.

Bigging that Hull game up as if they’re Barcelona, we showed no urgency or commitment to go all out for the win despite it giving us a little chance to get a play off spot if we beat W Brom.

monmouth said:
We’re 10th, his best ever finish if we hold it. He’s happy, his fans are happy, stop being unreasonable.

It's been a strange season, we could have been embroiled in a relegation battle at one point or even nailed down a top six finish in equal measures...

West Brom v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back