• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ruth The Weather Girls husband

Wonder if he'll feel so brave on f-wing?
Not sure if bullying women goes down to well with the lags...

I find this very upsetting. I had noticed her dramatic weight loss a few years back.
Poor, poor woman.
I really hope every day on prison is a living hell for him.

Thats very sad, she always came across as so cheerful in her reports.

Is that other blonde one taken? Asking for a friend..

Sounds like he has some psychiatric condition.

I don't know who she is though, don't watch ITV.

Darran said:
Is his old man Derek Wignall?
I was wondering that. I don't think so as there should be enough money and advice to not let them get in that kind of financial mess.

He is definitely one of the Wignalls. I can't remember if his father is Derek or Trevor. How such a nice girl ever ended up with a cvnt like him I'll never know. Love is blind!!

He was a horrible b@stard from an early age, a bully trying to trade on his family's repution. Someone I know very well who didn't give 2 fvcks about his family's reputation gave him more slaps than a new born baby's arse.

I pray he gets what he deserves in prison. 🙏

EDIT ...

His father is Derek.

Not sure a couple of dodgy business men and corrupt councillors constitute something you could call a mafia

What's the movie going to be called, Dumbfellas ?

Best_loser said:
Not sure a couple of dodgy business men and corrupt councillors constitute something you could call a mafia

I agree, laughable, but that's what it was called back in the 70s

Raynor94 said:
Best_loser said:

I agree, laughable, but that's what it was called back in the 70s

Think it was Ian bone who exposed a lot of the corruption with his newsheet called the alarm, I used to buy it when I was a teen, it was very funny

his father and uncle were aiways arrogant little sh ts when they had the baggle brook at baglan.

patchboy said:
his father and uncle were aiways arrogant little sh ts when they had the baggle brook at baglan.

I used to go to the Brook when Wignall had it.
What was his first name he was a horrible prick.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back