• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ruth The Weather Girls husband

Darran said:
patchboy said:
his father and uncle were aiways arrogant little sh ts when they had the baggle brook at baglan.

I used to go to the Brook when Wignall had it.
What was his first name he was a horrible prick.

Pretty sure that back in the day there were a couple of Wignall’s who had business interests in the area, I believe Derek was one and Trevor was the other, but I don’t know which if either had the Brook. One was involved in Winston Rees the travel agent.

MajorR said:
Darran said:
I used to go to the Brook when Wignall had it.
What was his first name he was a horrible prick.

Pretty sure that back in the day there were a couple of Wignall’s who had business interests in the area, I believe Derek was one and Trevor was the other, but I don’t know which if either had the Brook. One was involved in Winston Rees the travel agent.

One definitely had the Brook P.

Darran said:
MajorR said:

One definitely had the Brook P.

Trevor was with Winston Rees for a very short period of time, and Derek who was a nasty piece of work when he was usually p1ssed was up the Brook a lot.

Both brothers were part of the funny handshake brigade!!

Now I'm sure Michael sheen worked there. Wasn't it burger master? There was one in Carmarthen and there's a few Wignall's down here.

Poor woman, she comes across as such a pleasant person - amazing how she hid her feelings when on screen. Hopefully she can move on.

dickythorpe said:
Now I'm sure Michael sheen worked there. Wasn't it burger master? There was one in Carmarthen and there's a few Wignall's down here.

He did work there for a while, it was next to the Pinetree petrol garage and we used to walk through the drive through after a few beers in the Brook and the “Country Club.”

I think the Burger Master in Carmarthen eventually become McDonalds.

MajorR said:
dickythorpe said:

He did work there for a while, it was next to the Pinetree petrol garage and we used to walk through the drive through after a few beers in the Brook and the “Country Club.”

I think the Burger Master in Carmarthen eventually become McDonalds.

Amy had a free hat. :lol:

Attachments

• AFDCBC60-6AAD-4F32-B85E-679CFCD1E9A8.jpeg
    AFDCBC60-6AAD-4F32-B85E-679CFCD1E9A8.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 2,454
My wife was a student nurse in the 1990s and lived in Parc Beck for a while. She remembers Ruth’s husband going round Parc Beck knocking on doors trying to get student nurses to promote / sell tickets for Escape in the Park in return for free tickets.

Chancer.

My misses told him to stick it (so she tells me now....)

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/thismorning/status/1384806814760439809?s=21

Hope the piece of shìt gets battered inside.

Well done for speaking out, this girls got balls of steel 👏

Swanjaxs said:
Darran said:
https://twitter.com/thismorning/status/1384806814760439809?s=21

Hope the piece of shìt gets battered inside.

Well done for speaking out, this girls got balls of steel 👏

Very sad, but what a brave young lady speaking out. Listening to her mention looking back when they met, that now she can see there were certain traits in his behaviour back then.

Many people who knew the little gobsh1te were amazed he ended up with her.

She used to be down Mumbles alot when she was younger, visiting her grandparents in West Cross.

Here's hoping he gets his just rewards inside. 👍👍

There are so many positives here, not least she looks so much healthier.
She lost stones in weight and she didn't really have it to lose.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back