• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rwanda Plan Ruled Unlawful

• Thread starter K23
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 818
Another thing is integration. The ones I've dealt with aren't interested. They want everything given to them, as promised when they got on the boat.
Our system is fucked and your piling in on one point of view shows you don't know the facts

And to add
When the funding to look after them ends they're out

The West has brought this on for years we’ve messed up parts of the World. I mean look at Palestine! That’s a legacy of Empire.

In an ideal World these people would stay where they are but we are. I would like immigration to be more towards levels decades previously but things have moved on at pace. We are living with consequences of actions.

That condescending creep Cleverly was on TV this morning peddling the line that people smugglers / traffickers are rapists, thieves and murderers. In other words he was accepting that boat immigrants are often victims. So why send victims to Rwanda? Surely a better, more politically acceptable argument, is to send people traffickers to Rwanda on one way tickets?

Swanabout said:
Another thing is integration. The ones I've dealt with aren't interested. They want everything given to them, as promised when they got on the boat.
Our system is fucked and your piling in on one point of view shows you don't know the facts

Rockin pointed out in his previous post that the system is fucked. I'd love to hear more about these 'facts' you're in possession of...

Swanabout said:

There are always wrong uns, nobody of sound mind suggests that there aren't. Where are these areas of non integration out of interest

Pentyrchjack said:
That condescending creep Cleverly was on TV this morning peddling the line that people smugglers / traffickers are rapists, thieves and murderers. In other words he was accepting that boat immigrants are often victims. So why send victims to Rwanda? Surely a better, more politically acceptable argument, is to send people traffickers to Rwanda on one way tickets?

Cleverly will defend anything. He’s always been, and always will be, a useful idiot for hire.

Swanabout said:

Maybe you need to deal with nicer people? There are plenty of asylum seekers/ refugees who’ve “integrated” (whatever that means) and have made valuable contributions to all walks of life (in countries all over the world).

rockinj said:
One of the reasons for this sh1t situation on the “boats” is Libya

No one talks about Libya. That intervention has led to a failed State and open borders from Africa.

Together with the end of the Dublin Agreement (well done brexit supporters) we now have a massive backlog of asylum cases.

There should be safe routes that allow genuine refugees into the Country. If they’re not they should be deported.

This is not rocket science. But as a civilised Country we should work multilaterally to find a solution to this crisis.

But much of it has been stoked by stupid reactionary idiots who have shot themselves in the foot.

This is why we need a return to strong moderate leadership that understands the need for strong borders but has a brain.

"There should be safe routes that allow genuine refugees into the Country. If they’re not they should be deported."

This is the crux of the problem. We are not processing claims to enable us to separate the wheat from the chaff. France said we could do that over there but a Brexit obsessed government does not want to be seen to be cooperating with any EU country and declined but instead of investing resources into processing claims in the UK and deporting those who failed to meet the criteria (which is something nobody would disagree with) the government shuts down safe routes and wastes money on the Rwanda scheme then spends countless millions by housing them all in hotels, barges, whatever and makes a big song and dance about the small boats being a massive problem that they are being thwarted from dealing with by everyone they can think of. Genuine refugees and others with a legitimate claim to be here, can join the UK workforce to ease the labour shortages in various sectors and pay UK taxes - win/win. Unfortunately, this government is driven by ideology and a desire to appease their right wing elements which prevents them from coming up with any practical solutions no matter how obvious they are.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back