• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rwanda

Neath_Jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
And still people will vote for them.

Proper dog whistle politics this. Can't help thinking of when we used to deport criminals to Oz, has that feel about it for me. Disgusting bunch of bastards.

Neath_Jack said:

Proper dog whistle politics this. Can't help thinking of when we used to deport criminals to Oz, has that feel about it for me. Disgusting bunch of bastards.

It’s basically the same kind of thing they did before the GE with their oven ready deal for Brexit and it wouldn’t surprise me if this will turn out to be bollox too.
C*nts the lot of them.

I'm at a complete loss with their thinking on this.
Tw@s.

J_B said:
The racists will love it.

Quick glance around social media shows that they are indeed loving it.

Same nonsense they normally spout, they should claim asylum in the first country they get to, or they should claim asylum before they get here, this country is full etc etc.

They don't fool anyone other than themselves.

It won’t happen. The practicalities are impossible. It’s distracting from Johnson the criminal though and appealing to your average racist so job done for the Tories. The gammon are lapping it up amd that’s all it was designed for. Trumpian.

It’s a complete distraction from this far right, racist government. They know it’s going to be challenged by the Courts then they can blame people like me for helping terrorist. It’s a not a processing centre, they’ll be expected to settle there. It’s people trafficking to a country they know has an appalling human rights record.

I’ve never hated a government so much as this one.

The raving right wing lunatics will lap this up whether it actually happens or not. If it does, no more brown people coming in, if it doesn't then he can say for years to come that he tried but the leftie ponces put a stop to it. Win win for him.

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:

It’s basically the same kind of thing they did before the GE with their oven ready deal for Brexit and it wouldn’t surprise me if this will turn out to be bollox too.
C*nts the lot of them.

That’s pretty much it. Culture war bollox to win votes is all they’ve got. Yeah, bunch of c*nts.

Very encouraging to see the universal disapproval on here, restores my faith in humanity

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/apr/16/priti-patel-home-office-mutiny-rwanda-asylum-plan

This is interesting.

exiledclaseboy said:
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/apr/16/priti-patel-home-office-mutiny-rwanda-asylum-plan

This is interesting.

When I see people in favour of this I feel like throwing up and I ain’t no rampant leftie.
It’s one of the most bizarre and abhorrent things I’ve ever heard.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back