• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rwanda

Neath_Jack said:
Looks like this is going to happen then.

Might just save Johnson, with the rabid right absolutely overjoyed with it.

On a similar note, see Mr 123 has gone on another homophobic rant not to far from here.

One of his worst yet. It’s been met with universal agreement, unsurprisingly.

Surely this contravenes any international convention on the treatment of refugees??

"The purpose of the Convention is to assure protection to refugees, as defined in the Convention, by ensuring that they are not returned to their country or sent to any other territory where they could face persecution. Article 33 puts forward what has become known as the principle of non-refoulement: 'No Contracting State shall expel or return ('refouler') a refugee in any manner whatsoever to the frontiers of territories where his life or freedom would be threatened on account of his race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion'"

karnataka said:
Surely this contravenes any international convention on the treatment of refugees??

"The purpose of the Convention is to assure protection to refugees, as defined in the Convention, by ensuring that they are not returned to their country or sent to any other territory where they could face persecution. Article 33 puts forward what has become known as the principle of non-refoulement: 'No Contracting State shall expel or return ('refouler') a refugee in any manner whatsoever to the frontiers of territories where his life or freedom would be threatened on account of his race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion'"

The government claims that Rwanda isn’t somewhere where refugees will be in any danger.

Ebo said:
We have more in common with the poor souls on the boats that we do with the self serving evil bastard millionaires who are shipping them out to Rwanda.

Correct!

exiledclaseboy said:
Neath_Jack said:

On a similar note, see Mr 123 has gone on another homophobic rant not to far from here.

He's removed his scribbles now, his comments were taken out of context apparently, well I read them and it came across exactly how they were meant imho, no normal person would have such views nowadays, it's 2023 ffs. Get help 123, there's still hope...

exiledclaseboy said:
Neath_Jack said:

It has just got a lot lot worse. The latest comments are shocking. I hope the shithole gets closed down

Ebo said:
exiledclaseboy said:

It has just got a lot lot worse. The latest comments are shocking. I hope the shithole gets closed down

Unfortunately it's "all about the hits" so the thread will be left to run, the more tanked up the original poster gets today/ tonight the crasser it will become.

Swanjaxs said:
exiledclaseboy said:

He's removed his scribbles now, his comments were taken out of context apparently, well I read them and it came across exactly how they were meant imho, no normal person would have such views nowadays, it's 2023 ffs. Get help 123, there's still hope...

It’s 2022 actually but I agree with everything else.

Darran said:
Swanjaxs said:

It’s 2022 actually but I agree with everything else.

Is it 😂

From what I understand, the hearing on Friday was simply in relation to the injunction on the flight on Tuesday and whether or not the people on it had a right to remain, not the scheme itself. There’s a further appeal on Monday. Hopefully, that will stop it. The government know it’s illegal, they know they’re breaking international law, they know people like me will challenge it and then they can blame us and make us ‘enemies of the people ‘ and say labour want illegal immigrants.

Swanjaxs said:
Ebo said:

Unfortunately it's "all about the hits" so the thread will be left to run, the more tanked up the original poster gets today/ tonight the crasser it will become.

You weren’t wrong either. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
Swanjaxs said:

It’s always someone else’s fault too.

exiledclaseboy said:
Swanjaxs said:

Jack 123 said...

"Agreed, it's ok to ne nice, but I think it's also ok to question things. Should it be ok, to promote being gay on tv? I'm a god loving person, and I think not."

"To promote being gay on tv?"

For the love of god Keith, please take this idiot to one side and have a word via pm or whatever, it's not a good look for SI in my honest opinion.
Do the right thing mate 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back