• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ryan Lowe leaves Preston ...

Madness, so they were happy for him to stay over the summer and prepare the squad for the season, then they let him go after losing their first game to one of the promotion favourites 😕

Preston fans have wanted Lowe out for about 18 months, and he's genuinely loathed by a fair number of them. In that context, it makes more sense that he's gone despite their past mid-table finishes and defeat to Sheffield United in the week.

If anything though, it makes it even stranger to get rid after the first game. If the fans hate the bloke, surely you bin him at the end of the season knowing that he isn't going to win them back anytime soon?

Preston have lost key players and not really active in the market.

Maybe Lowe sensed a long season slog.

Madness, so they were happy for him to stay over the summer and prepare the squad for the season, then they let him go after losing their first game to one of the promotion favourites 😕
I reckon Lowe made the decision to leave rather than the club sacking him.

the fans have been on his back for a while, probably thought sod this, I don't need the grief after the weekend.

I reckon Lowe made the decision to leave rather than the club sacking him.

the fans have been on his back for a while, probably thought sod this, I don't need the grief after the weekend.
It does seem to have been reported as "mutual consent" so I wouldn't be surprised.

I wonder how many club's managers actually have the full support of the majority of their fanbase though, not very many I'd guess

It does seem to have been reported as "mutual consent" so I wouldn't be surprised.

I wonder how many club's managers actually have the full support of the majority of their fanbase though, not very many I'd guess
It's always been fickle, nothing like it is these days. The introduction of social media has become a curse.

Success seems to be forgotten quite quickly these days.

It's always been fickle, nothing like it is these days. The introduction of social media has become a curse.

Success seems to be forgotten quite quickly these days.
True, and people's definition of "success" isn't as realistic as it should be. Not every club can win a trophy or get promoted, they all have their natural level

Come on you Swans ! We can start tonight and that's the first of 3 home wins.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back