• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ryanair advert

Garyjack

First Team Player
Reaction score
Jab and go! :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuAv-Ia_hrU

Surely this needs to be pulled? :?

Why?

Unless there's a legitimate medical reason why you can't have the vaccine then you're choosing not to do so, and businesses should be equally free to choose not to serve you, be it pubs or airlines.

Dr. Winston said:
Why?

Unless there's a legitimate medical reason why you can't have the vaccine then you're choosing not to do so, and businesses should be equally free to choose not to serve you, be it pubs or airlines.

Absolutely, basically, if you don't get vaccinated, look forward to holidaying in the UK for the foreseeable... 😎🌞🙈

I wouldn't be surprised if quite a lot of countries made proof of vaccination or exemption a pre-requisite for entry for a while anyway.

Hopefully we'll see this sort of thing come in for large gatherings too.

Concerts, festivals etc.

You want to get on a plane, or go to a festival, show me your vaccine passport first please.

“No vaccine no entry” is going to become a thing from next year on so we’d better get used to it.

And of course nobody would ever think of making false vaccine passports......

dickythorpe said:

Big mistake, absolute jail time, and maybe not in a cushy British slammer

dickythorpe said:

Oh that’ll happen without a shadow of a doubt. Wherever there’s official documentation there’ll be someone knocking out dodgy versions of it.

Of course with a World death toll approaching 2m, it would be wise to wait and see how effective these vaccines are before promoting 'jab and go'! Of course if it is, then it should be mandatory for those travelling abroad, but to advertise it at this stage shows a lack of good sense.

Garyjack said:
Of course with a World death toll approaching 2m, it would be wise to wait and see how effective these vaccines are before promoting 'jab and go'! Of course if it is, then it should be mandatory for those travelling abroad, but to advertise it at this stage shows a lack of good sense.

It’s also a bit crass. But fairly typical Ryanair

I wonder if any companies making it mandatory to use the services, could in fact become liable and leave themselves open to legal claims, if they
say you have to have a vaccine to use our service?

Just out of curiosity really.

jack123 said:
I wonder if any companies making it mandatory to use the services, could in fact become liable and leave themselves open to legal claims, if they

It won't be down to the companies mate, it will be down to whatever rule is put in place by the country you hope to visit, good luck with that 👍

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

It won't be down to the companies mate, it will be down to whatever rule is put in place by the country you hope to visit, good luck with that 👍

I wasn't thinking so much countries, what I'm picking up on, and I know it's early days yet, that it would not be countries enforcing the no jab, no entry rule, but things like airlines, restaurants?

Saying that who know, the way things are moving with this, things change quite a lot in a few days.

I expect that companies would be well within their rights to refuse to serve people who haven’t been vaccinated. Health and safety reasons. The government have suggested that they don’t want to legislate but they support such actions because it encourages vaccination.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back