• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ryanair Twitter feed

Cooperman

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Worth following just for the humour. Rarely will you see such a high profile organisation have such public contempt for its customer base. Some on the receiving end would find it mildly insulting :lol:

https://twitter.com/ryanair/status/1698998741812822020?s=46&t=ORzTdp-XwRetLeBUxsYYRw

https://twitter.com/ryanair/status/1712054779449430128?s=46&t=ORzTdp-XwRetLeBUxsYYRw

Give them credit that unlike the majority of other companies, they don't try and disguise their contempt for their customers.

Having said that, I've had enough negative info about Ryanair that I've never flown with them and don't plan to in the future.

JackSomething said:
Give them credit that unlike the majority of other companies, they don't try and disguise their contempt for their customers.

Having said that, I've had enough negative info about Ryanair that I've never flown with them and don't plan to in the future.

I think a lot of the stigma comes from folk spouting when they get caught out by not reading small print (baggage size limits, check in rules, blah blah).

Whilst they are not my go to airline when I have family in tow, I have used them extensively over the years and where the route fits for work. There’s not many airlines that can get me from London to Bari on a Monday morning and back again on a Thursday night, in November. Even if there was then it wouldn’t be sub £100 return fare.

As for the ‘no frills’ bit, most airlines are no frills these days. British Airways make you pay for luggage, don’t give meals in economy, make you pay for seat allocation, etc.

I find them OK as long as you accept their rules and don't expect luxury.
My golden rule is to pay for absolutely NOTHING other than the basic fare with underseat carry on bag included. I can last for two and a half hours on a plane without having to fork out for vastly overpriced food and drink (same as at the Swans, come to think of it).
The worst thing for us, doing the Alicante run regularly, is usually having to share the voyage with obnoxious, pissed up Brits on their way to or from Benidorm.

What I‘ve noticed recently is that during school holidays and if you’re booking at short notice, you can often get a better deal with a standard airline like KLM or Lufthansa.

Pegojack said:
I find them OK as long as you accept their rules and don't expect luxury.
My golden rule is to pay for absolutely NOTHING other than the basic fare with underseat carry on bag included. I can last for two and a half hours on a plane without having to fork out for vastly overpriced food and drink (same as at the Swans, come to think of it).
The worst thing for us, doing the Alicante run regularly, is usually having to share the voyage with obnoxious, pissed up Brits on their way to or from Benidorm.

You really are a condescending old fool ain't you Karen 😴

Not my airline of choice and if I can avoid using them I will, but they generally do what’s expected of them and in a timely manner.
We went to Portugal in January, a young couple in front of us had oversized hand luggage and got hammered with a charge on both cases.

It’s always worth shopping around, we went to Spain last month and the package deal with Jet 2 was cheaper than booking the trip independently. We had the flight, hand luggage, hold luggage, transfers and 7 nights in the hotel for less than the cost of the flight (no luggage) and hotel when book separately.

One of my last flights , Bristol to Prauge for a weekend away , fly with Easyjet , took off early evening Friday .

Then followed the worst 2 hours of my life on that flight , thank goodness it was short haul .

Men so drunk they were a real nusiance , just to add from Barry wearing Welsh tops were a disgrace .
How the Cabin Crew handled them who knows , but well done to them for controlling the situation , they wanted more drink .

Top Brass at these Organisations , profit at all cost attitude , check your front line staff , they take the problems .

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back