• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ryanair advert

Live a healthy lifestyle and this pandemic wouldn’t be a pandemic. Bit late now

Businesses can impose whatever rules they like provided they don't contravene any national or international laws or enshrined human rights. Is this any different from dress codes in night clubs? I'm sure there are those that think a 'no jeans' rule is against their human rights when jeans don't endanger the public at large but this is on another level. I will be looking at Ryanair flight dates at soon at I've had my jabs and if this means there will be no anti-vaxers on those flights, great, bring it on. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

karnataka said:
Businesses can impose whatever rules they like provided they don't contravene any national or international laws or enshrined human rights. Is this any different from dress codes in night clubs? I'm sure there are those that think a 'no jeans' rule is against their human rights when jeans don't endanger the public at large but this is on another level. I will be looking at Ryanair flight dates at soon at I've had my jabs and if this means there will be no anti-vaxers on those flights, great, bring it on. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Of course they can. Have you always had a nervous disposition ?

Cardiffjack said:
karnataka said:

Of course they can. Have you always had a nervous disposition ?
Nope, never, why do you ask?

There is the question of those who are not able to have it though. Mrs J cannot, despite her being a covid vacc nurse atm - would likely suffer anaphylaxis (she did with the flu' - crash team called).

Does that mean such people could/should not travel?

Jinxy said:
There is the question of those who are not able to have it though. Mrs J cannot, despite her being a covid vacc nurse atm - would likely suffer anaphylaxis (she did with the flu' - crash team called).

They'd obviously be exempt.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
It won't be down to the companies mate, it will be down to whatever rule is put in place by the country you hope to visit, good luck with that πŸ‘

I wasn't thinking so much countries, what I'm picking up on, and I know it's early days yet, that it would not be countries enforcing the no jab, no entry rule, but things like airlines, restaurants?

Saying that who know, the way things are moving with this, things change quite a lot in a few days.

There are going to be millions of more people who have had the vaccine who want to be as safe as possible, if restaurants/airlines whatever have to tell the odd anti vaxxer to fuck off to provide that, I don't think they'll have a problem.

Cardiffjack said:

My mate is 41, ex rugby player, fit as a flea. He was in intensive care for 2 months with Covid.

Monty said:
jack123 said:
I wasn't thinking so much countries, what I'm picking up on, and I know it's early days yet, that it would not be countries enforcing the no jab, no entry rule, but things like airlines, restaurants?

Saying that who know, the way things are moving with this, things change quite a lot in a few days.

There are going to be millions of more people who have had the vaccine who want to be as safe as possible, if restaurants/airlines whatever have to tell the odd anti vaxxer to fuck off to provide that, I don't think they'll have a problem.

Don’t let it take over your life πŸ˜‚

Spljack said:
Cardiffjack said:

My mate is 41, ex rugby player, fit as a flea. He was in intensive care for 2 months with Covid.

How do you know he was fit as a flea ?

Spljack said:
Cardiffjack said:
How do you know he was fit as a flea ?

How do you know he wasn't?

Well I don’t, but there are many athletes who just drop dead, unaware of underlying health problems that they have.

I hope your friend is now ok.

Jinxy said:

They’ll be exempt as their inability to have the vaccine is not their fault or choice. It’s also another illustration of why as many people as possible who can get vaccinated do so, as it’ll help ensure those like Mrs J who can’t have it are also protected as much as possible.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back