• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ryanair advert

Neath_Jack said:
Jinxy said:
There is the question of those who are not able to have it though. Mrs J cannot, despite her being a covid vacc nurse atm - would likely suffer anaphylaxis (she did with the flu' - crash team called).

Does that mean such people could/should not travel?

They'd obviously be exempt.
Well, you say obviously, but I'm not so sure, unless you're in a position of authority in which case point respectfully taken. Overseas countries may well decide on a zero % chance of CV-19 (or it's variants) entering it's borders - I'd understand if they did. I think it possible that in these cases they would make pre-quarantining, testing beforehand and perhaps at destination border controls mandatory etc.. The point I was making is that there may be several reasons why people would not be vaccinated, including phobias etc., other than simply opting not to have the vaccine.

Cardiffjack said:
karnataka said:
You weird person, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just my opinion 👍

Well, as I am the only one with first hand experience of what I think, do or feel, I can assure you that your opinion is 100% wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spljack said:
Cardiffjack said:
Live a healthy lifestyle and this pandemic wouldn’t be a pandemic. Bit late now

My mate is 41, ex rugby player, fit as a flea. He was in intensive care for 2 months with Covid.

A couple of my mates have recently had it and both were very badly affected. Neither were as badly affected as your mate, but they are both gym bunnies, one is also a triathlete, biker and rugby player and he’s been laid low for weeks.

karnataka said:
Cardiffjack said:
Just my opinion 👍

Well, as I am the only one with first hand experience of what I think, do or feel, I can assure you that your opinion is 100% wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still my opinion.

karnataka said:
Cardiffjack said:
Just my opinion 👍

DGT doesn't want to get vaccinated because he's one of those who faints at the sight of a needle. Just my opinion Karnataka. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Longlostjack said:
karnataka said:

DGT doesn't want to get vaccinated because he's one of those who faints at the sight of a needle. Just my opinion Karnataka. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like lots of deniers he’s clearly terrified and denial is his way of dealing with that. It’s pretty transparent.

exiledclaseboy said:
Longlostjack said:

Like lots of deniers he’s clearly terrified and denial is his way of dealing with that. It’s pretty transparent.

What exactly is a denier ? Is it the opposite of being a gullible fool 😂

exiledclaseboy said:

Is it a bit like the biggest homophobes generally being closet cases?

How's Greg Norman doing? I remember him chopsing in the summer about it all being overplayed.
Last I saw he was in hospital looking fearful with covid.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/sport/amp/golf/55459120

Telling us not to doubt this virus exists now.

Get well soon Greg

Cardiffjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

What exactly is a denier ? Is it the opposite of being a gullible fool 😂

No. It is a gullible fool.

The problem I have with this entire "vaccine passport" is how will they accommodate people who haven't yet reached their place in the queue?

I'd have one tomorrow if I could, My Mrs will have one soon (social worker), My parents will have one soon (70+), my daughter is too young to need one(4) but I won't as I have no health conditions and am in my early 40's.

I have a holiday postponed from last year scheduled to depart to July 17th - will I be left at home?

There could be a lot of people prepared to spend a lot of money who won't get a vaccine until the tail end of 2021.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back