• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sarah Harding RIP

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 5,586
STID2017 said:
sainthelens said:
Not a silly remark, just a view no doubt shared by many. But thanks for the response.
Jesus wept.
RIP Sarah
Lost my wife Sandra three years ago to cancer way too young so have to agree.
Glad they fast tracked the Covid vaccine, but should do the same with cancer cures IMHO

Stay strong buddy.

STID2017 said:
sainthelens said:
Not a silly remark, just a view no doubt shared by many. But thanks for the response.
Jesus wept.
RIP Sarah
Glad they fast tracked the Covid vaccine, but should do the same with cancer cures IMHO

Very sorry to hear that STID. If Sandra was young enough for your in laws to still be around, they're the ones I feel most sympathy for as well as yourself. There can't be many people who haven't known someone who has been taken by this awful killer disease. My sister was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour in June and died just a few weeks ago at the end of July. The speed at which it has all happened has shaken the family, especially my 98yo mother. Nobody should ever have to bury their own child.

karnataka said:
STID2017 said:
RIP Sarah

Very sorry to hear that STID. If Sandra was young enough for your in laws to still be around, they're the ones I feel most sympathy for as well as yourself. There can't be many people who haven't known someone who has been taken by this awful killer disease. My sister was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour in June and died just a few weeks ago at the end of July. The speed at which it has all happened has shaken the family, especially my 98yo mother. Nobody should ever have to bury their own child.

❤️❤️❤️

Darran said:
karnataka said:

❤️❤️❤️

My condolences to all.

karnataka said:
STID2017 said:
RIP Sarah

So sorry to hear that K, I know you are a good man who will be looking after everyone affected, stay strong mate.

karnataka said:
STID2017 said:
RIP Sarah

Thank you and also very sorry to about your sister. Sandra's was secondary cancer from a small melanoma, and took a few short months from diagnosis to passing away. Likewise her parents outlived her, saying the same as you that no parents should outlive their children. Her father lost the will to live and passed away a few months after.
My thoughts are with you and your family at what is stilll no doubt a very hard time

STID2017 said:
sainthelens said:
Jesus wept.
RIP Sarah

Sorry to hear this STID. :cry:

STID2017 said:
sainthelens said:
Jesus wept.
RIP Sarah

Really sorry to hear that, mate. I hope things are getting better.

Also all the best to your family, Mon.

STID2017 said:
karnataka said:

Thank you and also very sorry to about your sister. Sandra's was secondary cancer from a small melanoma, and took a few short months from diagnosis to passing away. Likewise her parents outlived her, saying the same as you that no parents should outlive their children. Her father lost the will to live and passed away a few months after.
My thoughts are with you and your family at what is still no doubt a very hard time

Thanks for your kind words. Extremely sad about your father in law, especially for his wife, to lose your daughter and husband in a few months is just beyond terrible. Although 98, my mother is a Christian who believes in God and Heaven and all that stuff and finds comfort in that she genuinely believes that her daughter is now with her father. Each to their own.

Seems like this bastard thing touches so many. STID and K, I hope one day we might have a chance to have a beer, I suppose we could invite Swerve 🤣. Not sure about Fireboy and Builth though. No kitty sounds big enough and A&E ain’t so good these days.

monmouth said:
Seems like this bastard thing touches so many. STID and K, I hope one day we might have a chance to have a beer, I suppose we could invite Swerve 🤣. Not sure about Fireboy and Builth though. No kitty sounds big enough and A&E ain’t so good these days.

Thanks Monty. Would be nice to meet up at some point.

STID2017 said:
monmouth said:

Thanks Monty. Would be nice to meet up at some point.

Not sure he'll take well to being called Monty, mind. :lol: :D

STID2017 said:
RIP Sarah

Really sorry to hear that, mate. I hope things are getting better.

Also all the best to your family, Mon.
Edit: And to you, K, apologies I missed your post.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back