• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sascha Baron Cohen Slams Social Media Giants

Very smart guy with Welsh connections , make a better PM than that clown boris

He says what I've been saying for months, only a lot better put.

The likes of twitter gives a large voice to people who would have been marginalised 20 years ago. All sorts of crazy and dangerous people influencing the masses.

The fact that talentless nobodies like the Kardasians (for example) can also influence so many is a crime in itself as well.

ABSwan said:
He says what I've been saying for months, only a lot better put.

The likes of twitter gives a large voice to people who would have been marginalised 20 years ago. All sorts of crazy and dangerous people influencing the masses.

The fact that talentless nobodies like the Kardasians (for example) can also influence so many is a crime in itself as well.

Perfectly highlighted by the fact that David Icke of all people had almost 400k followers before being permanently banned by Twitter.

Add in all the fringe Youtubers feeding disenfranchised and easily influenced people exactly what they want to hear and peddling it as 'news', the world is f*cking nuts.

I wouldn't exactly compare it to Oppenheimer quoting the Bhagavad Gita about the atomic bomb, but I'd wager if those whose work led to the creation of the internet could all see it now and have their time again, they'd probably have binned it at the planning stages.

Where is this speech from? Who was he speaking to?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back