• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Scott Parker

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Might be available soon if he fancies a challenge with us.

Doubt we'd be able to afford his hairdresser bill let alone his wages.

Neath_Jack said:
Doubt we'd be able to afford his hairdresser bill let alone his wages.

:lol: We pay Russ hairdresser bill

He's got bitta previous at Bmuff for bailing out when goes tits up.
Still, decent shout tho.

sainthelens said:
Still, decent shout tho.

Bob Bradley is a decent shout compared to Martin.. Sam Allardyce is 100x more effective than vegan Russ

Russ has managed a 33% win ratio compared to his previous % being 37% he's actively getting worse, and by the end of the season he could plummet below 30%.. the Americans simply don't care because it's been going on for months and any business would've fired him already

sainthelens said:
Still, decent shout tho.

He'll want millions to spend.

sainthelens said:
Guessing we'll end up with another league 1 chancer.

That can't all be chancer's mun.

I've a feeling we'll still have Russy Wussy with us next season. Can't see the stars and stripe's tweedle dees paying him off.

No thanks! He struggled getting Bournemouth up last season after spending millions, same with Fulham the year before our final and is now struggling with one of the best teams in Belgium.

We've all got to get used to the fact that Swansea is not a big pull for talented young managers any longer. The allure of "recently being a Premier League club which plays attractive footy" has gone and won't be coming back until we get new owners who want to invest in the club.

We need to find another Rodgers type. No one thought anything of the Irish Gnome after failed stints at Watford and the like. We took a punt. The punt paid off. Is there another in the Championship? The likes of Carrick was a good find by Middlesbrough, someone like him.

Not another MK Dons manager. It made no sense then, it makes no sense now. I still don't understand what the hell we saw in Russell? Its beyond weird.

We need a reset. I don't want us trying to play boring possession football. This "Swansea Way" needs to die a quick death because it's embarrassing and a load of bulls**t. We didn't try to play Spanish football down the Vetch, why have we adopted this stupid saying? I want us to play quick, aggressive, back-to-front counter-attacking football with energy, flying wingers and a striker who scores goals. (A goalie who saves the ball from time to time would be good, too).

F**k Levein, f**k the board and f**k Russ.

Roger said:
We've all got to get used to the fact that Swansea is not a big pull for talented young managers any longer. The allure of "recently being a Premier League club which plays attractive footy" has gone and won't be coming back until we get new owners who want to invest in the club.

We need to find another Rodgers type. No one thought anything of the Irish Gnome after failed stints at Watford and the like. We took a punt. The punt paid off. Is there another in the Championship? The likes of Carrick was a good find by Middlesbrough, someone like him.

Not another MK Dons manager. It made no sense then, it makes no sense now. I still don't understand what the hell we saw in Russell? Its beyond weird.

We need a reset. I don't want us trying to play boring possession football. This "Swansea Way" needs to die a quick death because it's embarrassing and a load of bulls**t. We didn't try to play Spanish football down the Vetch, why have we adopted this stupid saying? I want us to play quick, aggressive, back-to-front counter-attacking football with energy, flying wingers and a striker who scores goals. (A goalie who saves the ball from time to time would be good, too).

F**k Levein, f**k the board and f**k Russ.

Well I believe in the 'Swansea way'. But it needs to be a perfect storm of players that are capable and a manager who can adapt the philosophy. This guy is a fraud and a legend in his own head. And whilst I don't think that this crop of players could do ' that way', I do believe they can be lot better than what they show. And that's down to Russ.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back