• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Scott Parker sacked ...

Just put bt sport on for tonight's footy..
Since when did Jeremy Kyle become Leeds manager?

Itchysphincter said:
Jacket said:
Let's say it like it is. Scotty Pawka is a shite manager. He's had two jobs where he's been spoilt rotten and hasn't been able to really cut the mustard. The fact they huffed and puffed to secure promotion when they should have walked it like Fulham the quality of squad they had last season, proves Fulham were 100% right to give the cockerney smart Alec his marching orders. I dare say, old Russy would almost have taken Bournemouth up last season. I did say almost.

You don’t have to like or even respect the bloke but he’s got two relegated teams promoted back to the Premier League, and that’s more than most managers will achieve in a lifetime, let alone a couple of years in to their managerial careers. Credit where it’s due.

With a huge amount of resources, and crucially able to keep the majority of theor squad intact. True, others have failed with huge resources, but keep your squad together after relegation from the Prem, such is the gap between both divisions you've got one foot back there already. Add to that the way he was able to sign any in form players from the Championship he wanted Lowe, Moore, Laird just throw the bleeding cheque book at it. Now you could say that these signings weren't all that but they were the players he wanted, so if they're not that great, that's on him.

With regards to taking Fulham up the previous season - one word - Mitro.

Neither promotion is hardly what Coops done at Forest, what Brenda did here, or even what Warnock did up the road with a rag bag squad.

dickythorpe said:
The Premier League will throw up more mismatches.
I fancy Man City to hit 10 soon.

5 up already with 25 minutes left .
Haaland is a machine

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back