• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Scum centre half

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,133

eteb

Michu
Reaction score
Credit where credit due, their new centre back looked decent today and played very well given the occassion

In the cold light of day, both those teams are in a relegation dogfight aren’t they? Neither look like they can score many or keep clean sheets. Maybe 11th to 16th with a following wind.

I don't think we will be Mon in all honesty. They definitely will though

Credit where credit due, their new centre back looked decent today and played very well given the occassion
At least they started with 1 of their loan signings. We also had 2 loan players in this week , but preferred to use the anonymous, out of position Abdulai.

We should’ve killed them off! Time and again Ronald especially got into good positions and took the wrong option. You could sense an equaliser as the game wore on. But they were crap, let’s be honest. As for us we’ll be more than ok, but we just need to learn to kill teams off.

Yeah, we weren't great but even us at 60% should have put them to the sword.

We just didn't create enough. A goal down after 10 minutes should have been enough to crush them but we didn't try to

Yeah, we weren't great but even us at 60% should have put them to the sword.

We just didn't create enough. A goal down after 10 minutes should have been enough to crush them but we didn't try to
Should have looked for another goal before half time with all the possession we had, but in all honesty, struggling to think of any difficult save their keeper had to make after the goal.

Yep. I don't think the keepers combined had more than two shots to save. Weird game.

Should have looked for another goal before half time with all the possession we had, but in all honesty, struggling to think of any difficult save their keeper had to make after the goal.
Thats what I thought... we scored early then sat back... if we kept going at them I think we would have destroyed them... :cry:

Agreed… thought he looked really good to be fair.

O’Dowda and Ng on the other hand were awful. How we didn’t take advantage of them I will never know?

Shit weren't they. Their keeper looks horse shit too.

Proper missed opportunity today. I thought it would be a hammering after scoring early

We should’ve killed them off! Time and again Ronald especially got into good positions and took the wrong option. You could sense an equaliser as the game wore on. But they were crap, let’s be honest. As for us we’ll be more than ok, but we just need to learn to kill teams off.
to be honest i was dissappointed with both Ronald and Eon, was expecting far more from them both, their subs changed the game ours did not simple as that, I feel for Abdulah he is no winger a midfielder and a central one at that, as others have said with Ginnelly out for months yet we need another winger so we have 2 to replace the 2 that started yesterday during the game or even replace them to start
That felt like a loss to me after the game on the whole over 90 plus mins a poor return

Agreed… thought he looked really good to be fair.

O’Dowda and Ng on the other hand were awful. How we didn’t take advantage of them I will never know?
Simply because our wingers weren’t at it. Ronald at times got himself into good positions but his end product was poor, and Eon just got bullied off the ball. Ronald’s biggest weakness is his lack of consistency

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back