• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Scum forum

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 3,069
monmouth said:
I think it’s disrespectful to say ‘we didn’t turn up’. That’s been their mantra for years. Fact is we did turn up and that is exactly how we’ve played every other game. Same for them over the years, they turned up and were humiliated, because they were dogshit. We weren’t humiliated last night, but deservedly beaten and, yes, we were dogshit.

I’m happy for you to think I’m disrespectful, we, did not turn up!

Arthurmorgan said:
I’m happy for you to think I’m disrespectful, we, did not turn up!

No problem, but then you have to accept they’ve only ever lost because they ‘didn’t turn up’. Not because we were better than them.

monmouth said:
No problem, but then you have to accept they’ve only ever lost because they ‘didn’t turn up’. Not because we were better than them.

Yeah, I agree, but I’ve not said different!
We’ve been unorganised the entire 6 games, and yes, it’s “only” 6 games, but I don’t see how I’m disrespecting anyone by saying that?
Duff stated he saw energy and intensity?
Be honest, did you think that?
And if you did than that’s your opinion that you’re entitled to, perhaps “didn’t turn up” should be rephrased to, I didn’t see anything from us? Is that kinder?
I don’t know what else to say?
I don’t want us to start sacking and hiring, we’ve been there too many times, it was always going to be knee jerk today and last night to how everyone reacted, and let’s be honest we have seen the exact same in every game as you say, I’ve personally not stated otherwise, I’m not one to slag slag slag, but there were no shoots of positivity after that at all, duff sat there looking like he’d been in a car crash, our captain just looked disinterested, and we didn’t look like we had any plan to implement, and that’s all we can comment on, we were worse in the Bristol city game, so I guess I’ve just found an improvement? We were less dogshit last night than v Bristol 😂
I’m hoping, that if Duff is to continue, that last night is used as a blueprint of what simply can’t happen again, I don’t know where else we can go with it all.

I know what you mean. I’m just got fed up with them making excuses as if they could have been any better and given us a game if they’d ‘turned up’. We gave that our best in our current duff incarnation and we were soundly beaten. I think we’re agreeing though in that we COULD be better with some competent manager and over the last t years they never could (well, they tried enough managers). So yeah, we agree.

monmouth said:
I know what you mean. I’m just got fed up with them making excuses as if they could have been any better and given us a game if they’d ‘turned up’. We gave that our best in our current duff incarnation and we were soundly beaten. I think we’re agreeing though in that we COULD be better with some competent manager and over the last t years they never could (well, they tried enough managers). So yeah, we agree.

My statement could’ve been worded better, and it’s on a thread regarding Cardiff to be fair, my “didn’t turn up” statement in that context could be taken as how you read it in fairness, but I meant as in us, as a football club, the last few years or so, it’s sometimes been the game we’ve “turned up most” for, if you’re with me, as what Duff said after Bristol was always gonna be blown up, as some fans do value our two games over them more than anything, and yes they’re important, and have that edge due to history, but last night after a crap start to the whole season, losing to Cardiff did seem like the tin hat was put on the whole shebang, and last night I was calling him everything and wanted him gone, in the cold light of day, I’m still tender on the subject, but it’s difficult to see him prove us wrong, as much as I, you, or anyone would want him to, I don’t think Nathan Jones is a good fit personally, and reeks of the desperation we seem to be in, I just hate that we’re being forced to be irrational in September, 6/7 weeks into a season!
All we can do, is put yesterday to bed as quick as possible, and just pray 😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back