• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Scum game tickets - SOLD OUT

JonTheJack said:
Anyone else having trouble with the tickets?

Been trying to get two tickets for linked members this morning but have only been able to get one after clicking refresh loads of times after seeing "None of the prices you selected could be found as the prices selected are unavailable."

Doesn't say sold out yet?

Had this email at 10

Maybe only single seats left? Best ring the ticket office

"If you are sat separately, or wish to change, please email ticketing@swanseacity.com as soon as possible, where our ticketing team will endeavour to sit you together with your groups."

"Swansea City can confirm that all Jack Army & Jack Army Season Ticket Members are now available to purchase Cardiff City tickets.

Jack Army Members with a minimum of 60 loyalty points have so far been able to purchase tickets for the South Wales Derby and with only a handful of tickets remaining, Jack Army members who are yet to purchase will now be eligible in this morning’s additional sales window.

There are still a number of Travel Direct tickets available as well, and supporters are able to request to travel directly by emailing traveldirect@swanseacity.com after booking their tickets.

Supporters who have already purchased are also reminded to check their confirmations to ensure they are sat on the same coach as those they wish to attend with. If you are sat separately, or wish to change, please email ticketing@swanseacity.com as soon as possible, where our ticketing team will endeavour to sit you together with your groups.

all gone except couple in baskets just spoke ticket office couldn't get 2 from 10 single was popping up but need 2

Yes received that too, thanks.

Just wondered if anyone else was having the same thing, as I had that message loads of times before randomly getting through to be able to get the one ticket.

On hold with the ticket office at the moment.

I just managed to get another single ticket again after clicking refresh since I posted my original question.

There's still some available clearly if you keep refreshing. I wouldn't worry about needing two together as nobody sits in the allocated seats for this game.

Good luck.

I managed get 2 not on same bus hoping they can move us I just kept pressing to search wasn't bothered about the stadium was the bus journey its bit boring on own was stuck in service for hour last time I went

I had enough points but my sister had 56 so I had wait apparently 1800 but not had any confirmation from club

SOLD OUT - If you are sat separately, or wish to change, please email ticketing@swanseacity.com as soon as possible, where our ticketing team will endeavour to sit you together with your group.

Heard a whisper that the unwashed may make more tickets available.

sainthelens said:
Heard a whisper that the unwashed may make more tickets available.

Well they aren't going to sell out, so they may as well.

stevethejack said:
Well they aren't going to sell out, so they may as well.

Exactly pal. They were happy to let 7k Leeds fans make their own way there, but minging bout giving us 2.5 k.

sainthelens said:
Exactly pal. They were happy to let 7k Leeds fans make their own way there, but minging bout giving us 2.5 k.
I can’t understand why the gave Bristol City 3500 tickets for their league game, which isn’t even a bubble trip, so there’s obviously going to be contact between the fans, yet apparently we’ve been barely given 2000, there’ll be no contact at all between the fans with it being a bubble.

TerryPHELAN said:
I can’t understand why the gave Bristol City 3500 tickets for their league game, which isn’t even a bubble trip, so there’s obviously going to be contact between the fans, yet apparently we’ve been barely given 2000, there’ll be no contact at all between the fans with it being a bubble.

Any excuse for them to act like cvnts they take it.

1800 tickets - is that down to the scum, police, lack of buses available or the club only requesting 1800 ?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back