• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Scummer forum

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 4,380

eteb

Michu
Reaction score
Post getting excited about dele alli supposedly at their stadium ready to sign

Turns out it's a guy from Exeter with the same name😂😂😂😂

Delusional cretins

Even last summer it was all raving with them! Signing Ramsey and then this top Turkish lad, this top Greek lad without it happening.
I remember reading Paul Abandatto column where he said top 10 is a virtual given, top 6 is in their hands and they could even push for a top 2 spot....it was comical at the time.

Yeah they're simialr now. Seen a couple of posts saying they need three or four signings to push for top 2 ffs.

Luckiest club in world football. Should be in league 1 now if it wasn't for reading.

Still believe the sleeping giant myth.

I don't think it helps the success we have had in recent years with them. The club has been a disaster......Willock is your average champ decent signing that is being over hyped, Chambers signing just highlights everything that has been bad about the club in the last few years.

The return of Ramsey worked out well. How many games did he manage to play for them?

The return of Ramsey worked out well. How many games did he manage to play for them?
With the risk of taking it off topic and upsetting some, I’m hoping Bellamy gets shot of Ramsey from the Wales set up. Can’t see it but it needs to happen now.

With the risk of taking it off topic and upsetting some, I’m hoping Bellamy gets shot of Ramsey from the Wales set up. Can’t see it but it needs to happen now.
He's been past his best for a good few number years.

I'd like to think that Bellamy will start looking to the future. The likes of Jordan James need to be the players taking the country forward.

He's been past his best for a good few number years.

I'd like to think that Bellamy will start looking to the future. The likes of Jordan James need to be the players taking the country forward.
Yeah I agree, he should have stepped down the same time as Bale did.

Yeah I agree, he should have stepped down the same time as Bale did.
That's the difference on going out on your own terms with a bit of dignity.

Let's hope the decision is taken out of his hands if he won't make it himself.

His nickname of Rambo makes me smile, The lad couldn't be any further away from being Rambo 😂

Still believe the sleeping giant myth.

I don't think it helps the success we have had in recent years with them. The club has been a disaster......Willock is your average champ decent signing that is being over hyped, Chambers signing just highlights everything that has been bad about the club in the last few years.
I'd be over the moon with Willock in fairness but chambers isn't great. Still bottom 6 squad imo

Am hoping thers a Gareth Bale who plays for Splott 2nds that gets a trial.

Looks like the plebs have got dele Alli, Alli from Exeter and Ali Al-Hamadi mixed up 😂😂😂

It's probably a guy from chippy Alli ffs

West Brom v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back