• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Cardiff City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff?

• Swans win

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Cardiff win

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thefranchise said:
How on earth are we 3rd?

At least we won't need to ask that for very much longer.

Long time to go, but need to do more than this garbage.

Half an hour gone and yet again we haven’t created anything from open play.

I am in no way sober but Jesus Christ, I have never wanted to put a derby game off so quickly. I'm really hoping we pull this back and I will be here until the end. Bloody nora though. Just made a double espresso to get me through this first half.

Not being funny here but there are a number of players in this team strolling around, not giving their all. It has been like this for weeks. This is not acceptable.

This afternoon, I painted one of our patio tables in preparation of some decent weather, think I'll go and see if it's dry and if it isn't, I'll watch it until it is.

I fookin hope to god that someone comes in for Cooper in the summer.... I can't put up with another season of this in the champ and imagine what he would dish up if we were lucky enough to spawn promotion.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back