• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County Match Thread

What will the result be against Wayne Rooney's Derby County

• Swans win

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Wayne Roooney's Derby win

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So it’s almost certainly Muff, but we can’t play Hounslow FC now, unless we somehow joke our way through. If Barnsley do a job on Delias and Muff blow it against Stoke we might get Barnsley.

We need a point to guarantee home leg second and Watford have nothing at all to play for

monmouth said:
So it’s almost certainly Muff, but we can’t play Hounslow FC now, unless we somehow joke our way through. If Barnsley do a job on Delias and Muff blow it against Stoke we might get Barnsley.
Indeed. If we do play Bournemouth, I think I'd rather them finish above us so that we play them home first. We play better away, so might be better for us. Bournemouth, until quite recently, have been good home and away, so wouldn't really be any advantage for them either way. Much prefer Barnsley, in which case we'd be away first - I think.

All this makes your brain hurt doesn't it?!

Rooney's post match interview says it all for me.

A babbling idiot who hasn't got a scooby.

If I was a Derby supporter I'd be planning for Gillingham away next season 👍

Swanjaxs said:

Did he say ‘erm’

monmouth said:
Swanjaxs said:

Did he say ‘erm’

Yes!
In between looking at his shoes and pulling his left ear 👂😂

Well done Swans. I like the look of that young Cooper and Cullen will definitely be one for the future. Superbly taken goal from Connor. Can’t see what Cooper senior did wrong today. First half was a bit of a snooze fest but enjoyed the second.

Longlostjack said:
Well done Swans. I like the look of that young Cooper and Cullen will definitely be one for the future. Superbly taken goal from Connor. Can’t see what Cooper senior did wrong today. First half was a bit of a snooze fest but enjoyed the second.

I have been a pretty vocal critic of Steve Cooper when he has screwed up and not learned from it so its only right to also give him credit when he does get it right. I think our line up today was about as adventurous as we could make it while remaining competitive and the timing of our substitutions to start blooding the next generation of youngsters was pretty much spot on.

I want to see more of Oli Cooper, the few times I have seen him on the pitch he is a very forward thinking midfielder and someone that I think might be very important to us next season if we fail to get promotion.

Swanjaxs said:

I will never understand the thought process behind a decision like giving him control of a Championship team.

Who the hell looks at someone like Wayne Rooney and thinks he's in any way up to being a manager at that level? Goes a lot to explain why they are where they are.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back