• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County Match Thread

What will the result be against Wayne Rooney's Derby County

• Swans win

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Wayne Roooney's Derby win

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monmouth said:
PSumbler said:
If we win today we equal the points tally that Brendan Rodgers side managed in 2010/11

True, but so what. This lot aren’t fit to wipe that team’s arse.

I didn't suggest they were I just thought I would throw in a fact to relieve some of the boredom!

PSumbler said:
If we win today we equal the points tally that Brendan Rodgers side managed in 2010/11

When I see stats like that it does put everything into a bit of perspective.
Doesn't make it any easier to watch mind..

Pegojack said:
How many will we concede in injury time?

I was going to post something similar, but I think we won't concede for some strange reason

It might be my biases talking but I feel like they've replayed both of our goals once whilst we saw Lawrence's goal about fifteen times beforehand.

Its not to be sniffed at, winning against this lot fighting for their lives, with our fringe.

Captain_Sham said:
Its not to be sniffed at, winning against this lot fighting for their lives, with our fringe.

If that's them fighting for their lives, you can see why they are where they are :eek:

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back